51 minutes ago, hotbull said:

She doesn't seem fake, with the only odd thing being no name. Scotian area code, verified photos, doesn't seem too good to be true (like fake Asian ads and cheap rates). With no name, I doubt she has any reviews on here, so you'll probably have to TOFTT. I doubt she is fake, but the quality of her service could be good or bad.

Don't pay in advanced via e-transfer, as that's a sure sign of a scam. If she doesn't ask for one, I don't see a reason to think she is a fake/scammer. If you want to ensure good service (well, you can't guarantee it), don't message or call her too much, and optionally you can provide a tip/gift before you start (cash, alcohol, cigarettes, etc. - you can ask her in advance if she smokes or whatever).

• Thanks 1

I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to find an older thread about her, probably within the last year. 

I'm sure I saw that someone went to see her, that she was legit, but kinda restrictive (not gfe) and not really "into it" .  But I can't seem to find the right keywords as she didn't have a posted name back then as well..

So take it with a grain of internet salt, the only reason I remember is that I was considering booking a visit, but I didn't after reading the post.  

• Thanks 1

I saw her a few times. Great body and easy to book with. Good, safe location. Service isn’t bad but not overly enthusiastic. She does her best to get you off quickly. Mind you, she’s good at it. No GFE. 

• Thanks 3

I gotta say, Biker Dude is a Reco Rockstar!  Dude seriously gives the goods, short and sweet.  Thanks for that, BD!  I look forward to your posts.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1