Kae-Leigh - Massage

Was just wondering if anyone has any info on Kae-Leigh who advertises her Relaxation Massage.

I have booked in with her tomorrow, but was wondering if anyone had any info they would share in post or private message before I go see her.  Thanks...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1471742459

I visited her on Monday morning. I left disappointed. I did not go into it expecting extras but was uncertain of her rules as she stated via texting that undraped was fine with her. That doesn't mean an invitation for HE but it makes you wonder why she would allow that if she has no intention of teasing. She did state she just found it easier.

When I arrived I noticed immediately her presence wasn't very friendly. I think she has a chip on her shoulder about something. I found it awkward at times to even engage in conversation. 

She did a very good of working out tightness in my delts and traps and its clear she has background as she stated she was close to finishing her RMT designation until it got derailed.

When I left she didnt really see me out the door. Sort of just left me to put on my coat and waived to me as I left. It was just a little too cold for me overall. I won't repeat. That's my 2 cents.

Well, that was disappointing. Had an appointment for early this morning, but got a message stating she wasn't going to be able to get back in the City in time for the appointment. Will see if I try again.  Will comment if I do.  Guess I have some extra time and cash today.