Sign in to follow this  

Quick trip to make your holidays merry & bright - - - touring to Mtl Nov 30-Dec 3

It's always such a pleasure to see you, to touch you, to gaze up at you. I've been lusting for you, longing to feel your perverted touch on my soft skin, yearning to escape into another world where we are the only ones who exist.

902 579 6317 (text only, no text apps)  |  website  |  onlyfans  |  twitter

Available for incall & outcall in Montreal November 30-December 3, from hourly to overnight.

EJdAe3bXkAUfY5O?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I'm a 5'8" small BBW with a full bush, hips made for grabbing, soft lips for kissing, blue eyes to lock your gaze, an ass for spanking, and a smile to leave an imprint in your memories.

DSC_8069.thumb.JPG.6032db8f8e0606904798e0bbc9e1ed06.JPG

I cater to a wide range of kinks and fetishes and am available to provide a safe space for exploring your new interests. I entertain all genders, bodies, sexualities, levels of intimate experience, and (dis)abilities.

I do not have a menu - Someone once said the dirtiest of partners don't have a menu, and I proved their theory right. Come test it out for yourself.

Curated, all-inclusive dates are now available on my website, as well as long-distance and video dates.

DONATIONS

1hr (minimum)  - - -  240

90min (preferred min)  - - -  360

2hrs  - - -  460

3hrs  - - -  660

4hrs  - - -  840

social (per hour)  - - -  100

FALL SPECIALS

Deposit of $100 or more for any 3-6 hour dates -- $80 off

Deposit of $400 or more for any overnight date -- $300 off

Deposit of $800 or more for any 24+ hour dates -- $600 off

DUOS

From Nov 30-Dec 3, I will be offering duos (a rare occurrence for me) with the one and only @edablackwoodmtl. Let our natural chemistry light up your holiday season.

What are you waiting for? Gift yourself the best of treats, my company.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

- C xx

Edited by charleerose

Sign in to follow this