Camila@Brass • White

The anticipation of the erotic massage experience is something.  No guarantees for any service, yet I still go back for more, never know what the chemistry will be like when you meet someone new.

Camila's bio appeared on the Brass website in early summer I think.  I recognized her pictures from a least a year or two ago, intrigued, and finally reserved time with her via the online booking tool.  Session time, in walks lovely petite Camila, lingerie clad, smile on her face.  I don't remember that much chit-chat in the initial encounter, although there definitely was, I vividly remember Camila getting right up close to me to and invading my space.  She looked up at me and said, "Do you like to kiss"?  I told her I loved to kiss, bending down she laid the most delicious deep french kiss on me.  I came up for air, thought this was pretty damn great.  For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Her reaction to that and many kisses was just as equal, purposeful and she was into it as much as I.  I think we spent the whole session kissing and holding each other, it was that enjoyable.

She stand's about 5'0 tall, spinner definitely, feather-light, Auburn / Brunette hair, pretty brown eyes. Sexy tight body, firm booty and I love her (.)(.) soft, intimately sensitive.  She has some sexy video's on her Twitter page here: Camila

I've since talked to her in subsequent sessions, which has since overridden the initial amnesia.  She is bright, articulate, easy to talk with and just as unique a person as anyone you would meet in life.

She is probably one of the most sensual girls I have been with, kinda her m.o.  From her slinky MA moves, firm massage hands, extended fun shower play time or her feminine moans when I am touching and kissing her all over, it pretty much all gets me going, the chemistry with her just works.

"Brass Tacks", I came across this little used word recently. Get down to the "Brass Tacks" @ Brass Club and the MA of your choice 🙂

#thegirlwiththemostkisses

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.