Have you yet experienced a Tiffany Birks Adventure 

DSC-1524a-pp.jpg

If so, welcome back and if not, I look forward to the opportunity to treat you to an unforgettable sensual experience. 

This is the part of the ad when I would tell you all about myself, but I have chosen instead to let those who have shared an adventure with me tell you about it in their own words… 

This lady understands what an upscale companion should provide. 

Everything about her was a hit. Easy to arrange a rendezvous, we connected effortlessly, she was a natural beauty, and a passionate woman A+/10 

“It was effortless to get a hold of her and set a time, her location is in an upscale condo which I actually enjoyed. Hotels can be a pain with parking and people watching you LOL.” 

God these French women can kiss!! 

We enjoyed a glass of wine, some great conversation and shared a laugh or two. Loved listening to her talk and was captivated by her stories. Tiffany is simply fun to be with…. 

She was so casual and relaxed that I immediately wound down from the activities and stress of the day. 

I was struck by the fact that Tiffany has fun in the bedroom. It is most definitely not a routine for her. It felt like we were being spontaneous and even laughing as we shared and exploredeach other. 

She is worldly, intelligent and articulate with a wicked  little accent and great sense of humour. We shared some wine and she regaled me with stories of her travels and life experiences. 

She is the perfect blend of sensual and sexual 

If it is true that a picture is worth a thousand words, then let me share a few thousand words about myself.....

DSC-8702a.jpg

DSC-8835a.jpg

Let’s have some FUN together. Come on an adventure with me. 

DSC-1702a.jpg

And to provide some specifics about our adventure, here’s the “fine print”….. 

My donations are: 
$300 for 1 hour 
$600 for 2 hours 
Contributions are for the expressed purpose of  

2 consenting adults spending time together only. 

Please contact me for information on longer engagements, dinner dates or an exquisite overnight adventure. 

Please visit my website prior to your initial contact (https://tiffanybirks.wixsite.com/tiff)

E-mails or texts with generic, boorish and explicit content will not be acknowledged or answered, nor will texts sent from a text app. Gentlemanly correspondence will always garner a response. 

I look forward to spending some amazing time together with you. 
Available 8am-11pm. 
Text 438-838-8433 or email at  [email protected]

Title.jpg