Any recent review on SavannahSol

Was aware of that she had a lot positive review prior to middle of year. Any new comments from recent visits.

her pics look amazing that motivates me to book her

Savannah took a brief away-time from the business, and yes, most of her reviews were from when she first came on scene. Since coming back, she hasn’t been as “aggressive” marketing herself as when she first arrived, but very likely because she doesn’t need to, 

She’s an established young lady who is amazing to spend time with. Pictures are accurate, and I can guarantee that if you’re nice/respectful to her, you’ll have a great time.

• Like 2

Hey everyone! Tis true, I was away for quite a while, I am back however I am only working ‘part time’ I guess you could say, so I can focus on some other aspects of life. I do require minimum 24 hour notice for my dates, however I am still taking new clients. 

xo 

• Like 6

On 12/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, SavannahSol said:

Hey everyone! Tis true, I was away for quite a while, I am back however I am only working ‘part time’ I guess you could say, so I can focus on some other aspects of life. I do require minimum 24 hour notice for my dates, however I am still taking new clients. 

xo 

Nice to hear you are back. i am planning to see you

this weekend

Edited by Sky6666
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 1:42 PM, SavannahSol said:

xo 

Very nice to see you posting. I hope to meet you in the near future.

• Like 1