Sensual, sultry, exotic Quebecoise - Tiffany Birks

WARNING:

The following listing contains explicit language, adult themes, nudity 

and may not be suitable for all viewers. 

Viewer discretion is advised.

If you do not wish to learn more about a sultry, exotic temptress 

who may steal your heart and allow you to experience pleasure that is simply off the charts, you may activate the parental controls by adjusting the settings on your device.

If you are visiting this site for reasons that are more mature and intimate, you have definitely come to the RIGHT PLACE! Please proceed.

VISITING CALGARY NOV 30 - DEC 2

url

I am Tiffany Birks and I am on a mission to eradicate boring, routine dates (and ads) and offer a unique, sensual and unparalleled adventure together.

I am a sultry, exotic french Quebecoise and a beguiling beauty. Graced with silky-smooth skin, a trim physique and mesmerizingeyes, I will tantalize your senses and light a fire of desire.

DSC-8702a.jpg

For those of you that like statistics…here’s a little about me;

Height: 5’3

Weight: 115 lbs

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: Natural 34 D

My natural sexiness and boundless energy are complimented by amazing skills that have earned rave reviews from many who have had the pleasure of sharing an intimate experience with me. Your time with me “behind closed doors” will be remarkable, unforgettable and SEXY!!

DSC-8819a.jpg

My donations are:

$300 for 1 hour

$600 for 2 hours

Contributions are for the expressed purpose of 2 consenting adults spending time together only.

30 minutes - $220 based on availability

I would love to share a dinner date, or perhaps even an overnight experience with you – please contact me for more details and rates.

I look forward to spending some amazing time together with you.  

Available 8am-11pm.  

I enjoy spending time with polite, respectful gentlemen, so if your planned communication with me starts with “ru avail”, or “how much for bj” or anything else equally cryptic and rude, please move along.

Text 438-838-8433 or email at  [email protected] 

PLEASE ensure that your communication with me includes the following information;

·      Date and time that you wish to see me

·      Duration of the appointment that you wish to make

·      Your name

·      A little bit about yourself if we have not previously met
(I have shared much about myself in this listing and on my website)

I do my best to respond to all texts in a timely manner, but please respect the fact that I do not interrupt my time spent with clients to reply to texts. 

Please visit my NEW website to see more pictures and learn more about our encounter https://tiffanybirks.wixsite.com/tiff

Enough of the blah, bah, blah. Here are some more pics to provide some enticement….

Title.jpg

DSC-1212a.jpg

DSC-1524a-pp.jpg

DSC-1288a-pp.jpg

img%5D

Edited by Miss Tiffany Birks