Sophie in Orleans

I saw Sophie this week, and she is still one of the best masseuses I have ever been to. Fantastic massage, pretty, pleasant...happy, happy!

She has a new location which is still not 100% complete, but she is worth the trip to Orleans. 

I think she is a bit discouraged as biz has been down for a couple weeks, but with her skills, I'm sure all you old dogs will fix that issue. Lol

Have fun.

I don't know about a web site but I have seen her ads on Kijiji. Nothing there today. To avoid paying a fee to Kijiji  many advertisers will post daily for free, then delete and repost so many times the links provided don't work. They do this to avoid Kijiji's rule of not allowing duplicate ads. 

• Like 1

Can one of you guys who have seen her PM me with some details? (options, etc.) I've been in contact and am very intrigued, but I'm not out that way. I guess I need a good push to make a drive that far!

On 2/7/2020 at 12:11 AM, feelgoodmanott said:

Is this her? I've asked and she says no extras? 

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/ottawa/relaxation-massage-mobile/1486256857

Yes, at least the one I was referring to.

Without throwing her totally under the bus, she did offer extras but preferred to talk in person.

Not all ma's will offer extras to anyone and everyone, and it likely depends on how you approach the subject. imo. I've been surprised a few times over the years with a few women who I would not have guessed offered anything other than a standard massage, without me ever asking.

I've also been told no extras by a few women who almost certainly do, if you go by these boards. YMMV, business might be good enough to keep it standard at the time you ask, they may have stopped offering extras, they may just not be feeling it that day, or they didn't like how you asked. Who knows.

All I can say is to respect the ladies who say no, and move on. Like I said, I've been given a "no" by a few women who I've read about on these forums, and I've NEVER questioned it with them.

On the flip side, I've actually gone for a standard massage, and nothing else, and have been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion with some ladies, once even with no upcharge at all. Off the top of my head, I can think of one who I NEVER would have thought would provide any extras, and the subject was never brought up by either of us, verbally, before. It just kind of happened. She was feeling it, I was *obviously* showing it, so it happened. Afterwards, she said she normally charges for that, but because it just kind of happened, it was no charge that time. I haven't actually been back, and I kind of feel bad, but she's just a little far for me, and the hours don't really line up.

I stress - if someone says no, they don't offer extras, say thanks and move on. Never press the issue. And if you book with them anyway, do NOT expect or hope for anything more than you discussed. There are many ma's out there who do provide extras, but only when THEY decide to, and to whom. If you absolutely need extras in your massage, find someone who says yes.

• Like 3

Well said Ottman, is 75 your age? 😊 or maybe your year of birth?

Edited by mmad

6 hours ago, mmad said:

Well said Ottman, is 75 your age? 😊 or maybe your year of birth?

lol neither. random numbers. Wait, are you saying I sound like I'm 75? 😛 

Edited by ottman75
  • Like 1