opinion and advice please

I’ve just never seen a need for it, I never have clients question my legitimacy without verifying, nor have I had any issues with receiving screening info or appointment deposits! Some of my photos (like my cover photo on Lyla) I am seen holding a handwritten sign that says “Hi I’m Jaymie Mae” just for fun! 
Some newer girls don’t have this luxury unfortunately due to all the fakes and rip off advertisements there are. When I first started, there wasn’t really many girls verifying and my reputation grew very quickly so I never bothered! For girls just starting I would say it’s a great way to show clients you’re real and legitimate however as stated above there are also verified ads that are not “real” so to speak. 
It’s unfortunate a few bad apples can ruin things for the whole bunch. As it’s been said just follow the reviews!!! After a few weeks working if a SP hasn’t been reviewed anywhere I would consider that to be a red flag! 
As for reverse image search, it takes a lot more than some light editing to bypass the reverse image search system! I’ve had clients tell me Tineye will be your best friend when searching for a new SP!!
Use your instincts and trust your gut and ask around for recommendations! Stay safe gentlemen 

Edited by JAYMIEMAESPARX
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest PetraPegasus
13 hours ago, JAYMIEMAESPARX said:

I’ve just never seen a need for it, I never have clients question my legitimacy without verifying, nor have I had any issues with receiving screening info or appointment deposits! Some of my photos (like my cover photo on Lyla) I am seen holding a handwritten sign that says “Hi I’m Jaymie Mae” just for fun! 
Some newer girls don’t have this luxury unfortunately due to all the fakes and rip off advertisements there are. When I first started, there wasn’t really many girls verifying and my reputation grew very quickly so I never bothered! For girls just starting I would say it’s a great way to show clients you’re real and legitimate however as stated above there are also verified ads that are not “real” so to speak. 
It’s unfortunate a few bad apples can ruin things for the whole bunch. As it’s been said just follow the reviews!!! After a few weeks working if a SP hasn’t been reviewed anywhere I would consider that to be a red flag! 
As for reverse image search, it takes a lot more than some light editing to bypass the reverse image search system! I’ve had clients tell me Tineye will be your best friend when searching for a new SP!!
Use your instincts and trust your gut and ask around for recommendations! Stay safe gentlemen 

A need for professionalism. A need for lower advertising rates. I have stated it all before. Many of my clients search only with verified enabled. Loosing potential business from not being verified. For myself looking the way I do being from where I'm from is likely the only reason I used to get questioned for legitimacy. Well reviewed at this point. I still believe being verified and showing clients your doing your very best to be as professional as possible is the right thing to do. As well as Verified helps midigate scams and that's very important. I hate when clients get taken for a ride. Verification is very important and hoping the new features in 2020 on LL get implemented sooner rather than later. I don't see any reason not to be verified.

Guest PetraPegasus

Being Verified helps put sex work in a better light. As for myself I enjoy this line of work I enjoy the clients and I hope one day this line of work can be looked up to and not looked down on and making ourselves look as professional as possible is a step in the right direction. Nothing else to say. 💓

2 hours ago, PetraPegasus said:

Being Verified helps put sex work in a better light. As for myself I enjoy this line of work I enjoy the clients and I hope one day this line of work can be looked up to and not looked down on and making ourselves look as professional as possible is a step in the right direction. Nothing else to say. 💓

As a client, I look forward to the day that it's not looked down on too. 

Guest PetraPegasus
37 minutes ago, vegeta85 said:

As a client, I look forward to the day that it's not looked down on too. 

Exactly!! Hope it's sooner rather than later ❤️

17 hours ago, JAYMIEMAESPARX said:

If your verified this removes a huge portion of these very issues. Not everyone is a Lyla member...Being verified is helpful for us clients you SP's and really does take away alot from the scammers on LL. I cannot understand a SP not wanting to become verified.... Yes us gentelmen will stay safe and being verified will reduce the chances of us not staying safe. Follow suit. Get verified. 🙄

• Thanks 1

Don't be so quick to say verified LL is the way to go.  Every day, more and more fake ads are popping up on LL with verified photos.  Apparently it doesn't take much to fool LL admin, they are more interested in taking your money to place an ad.  It really is a shame if it holds no weight, one more reason to do your homework regardless of who choose to contact.

Stay safe!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, minuteman06 said:

Don't be so quick to say verified LL is the way to go.  Every day, more and more fake ads are popping up on LL with verified photos.  Apparently it doesn't take much to fool LL admin, they are more interested in taking your money to place an ad.  It really is a shame if it holds no weight, one more reason to do your homework regardless of who choose to contact.

The requirement for "Verified" pictures on LL are quite minimalistic:

1.  Make a LeoList.cc sign

Go ahead and get a piece of paper and write "LeoList.cc" on it without the quotes.

2. Take 5+ pictures of yourself with the sign

The sign can be stood up, hung, stuck on a wall, or you can hold it.

3. Make sure your pictures are in a few different poses

We won't verify you if all your pictures are in similar poses.

4. Upload the pictures to LeoList!

You need to submit 5+ images of yourself with the sign in order to be Verified. Once you submit your images, it may take up to 24 hours to get Verified.

In other words: If you find someone who'll pose with the sign in 5 different poses, the pics will be approved.

I don't purchase SP'a with unverified status

dude !!

please rewrite/ next time as I don't purchase time with SPs with unverified .. or I don't purchase service with SPs .... thanks. 

"purchase SP" is not cool, man... even if unintended. 

Edited by beesh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Guest PetraPegasus
2 hours ago, minuteman06 said:

Stay safe!

Agree, always do your research as well. I know there are more strict things happening at LL coming 2020.
Never take an ad at face value verified or not.

Guest PetraPegasus
2 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The requirement for "Verified" pictures on LL are quite minimalistic:

1.  Make a LeoList.cc sign

Go ahead and get a piece of paper and write "LeoList.cc" on it without the quotes.

2. Take 5+ pictures of yourself with the sign

The sign can be stood up, hung, stuck on a wall, or you can hold it.

3. Make sure your pictures are in a few different poses

We won't verify you if all your pictures are in similar poses.

4. Upload the pictures to LeoList!

You need to submit 5+ images of yourself with the sign in order to be Verified. Once you submit your images, it may take up to 24 hours to get Verified.

In other words: If you find someone who'll pose with the sign in 5 different poses, the pics will be approved.

Agree here, however on the backend as far as I'm aware LL fingerprints each verified photo.
I can't wait for the new features coming 2020 to negate so many of these scam issues.
Point being if you're a real SP being verified is helpful to yourself and potential clients. Scams will always exist. Always take extra steps when seeking a companion.

15 minutes ago, beesh said:

dude !!

please rewrite/ next time as I don't purchase time with SPs with unverified .. or I don't purchase service with SPs .... thanks. 

"purchase SP" is not cool, man... even if unintended. 

Rephrase. I do not purchase time with unverified SP's.
Was not harm intended in the post.
I see no reason for active SP's to not be verified. Are there scams? Of course. We all need to do our best to expose those scams, however, verification is one step of many. Not the perfect system by a long shot, but a step.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PetraPegasus said:

Agree here, however on the backend as far as I'm aware LL fingerprints each verified photo.
I can't wait for the new features coming 2020 to negate so many of these scam issues.
Point being if you're a real SP being verified is helpful to yourself and potential clients. Scams will always exist. Always take extra steps when seeking a companion.

THIS.

• Like 3

I think you may be misunderstanding me Petra and Tesla, I said I personally have never had an issue not being leolist verified. (Although I sometimes post pictures with a sign that says Jaymie Mae) I can totally see how it’s a good way for clients to see legitimacy but as stated above twice, not all verified ads are not  “real” and “legitimate”!
I was simply saying I’ve never had an issue not verifying on LeoList and I am a provider who asks for screening and deposits on my appointments! I also don’t take new clients at this point.
For girls who travel and are taking on new clientele all the time I certainly can see the importance, but I was simply stating just because someone is verified, don’t assume it’s 100% safe and accurate photos, because there have been instances of verified ads being scams in some way or another!

Not everyone is a Lyla member but I highly recommend anyone who is engaging in this “hobby” to join! It’s a great place for SP and clients alike. 🥰 

xoxo 

Miss Jaymie Mae Sparx

• Like 4

Guest PetraPegasus
On 12/4/2019 at 12:01 AM, JAYMIEMAESPARX said:

I think you may be misunderstanding me Petra and Tesla, I said I personally have never had an issue not being leolist verified. (Although I sometimes post pictures with a sign that says Jaymie Mae) I can totally see how it’s a good way for clients to see legitimacy but as stated above twice, not all verified ads are not  “real” and “legitimate”!
I was simply saying I’ve never had an issue not verifying on LeoList and I am a provider who asks for screening and deposits on my appointments! I also don’t take new clients at this point.
For girls who travel and are taking on new clientele all the time I certainly can see the importance, but I was simply stating just because someone is verified, don’t assume it’s 100% safe and accurate photos, because there have been instances of verified ads being scams in some way or another!

Not everyone is a Lyla member but I highly recommend anyone who is engaging in this “hobby” to join! It’s a great place for SP and clients alike. 🥰 

xoxo 

Miss Jaymie Mae Sparx

I agree with this completely  ❤