Recommendation for mature/Milfs?

Hi guys, 

First time posting, just wondering what are some recommendations on older women out there. Someone that would be accommodating for someone a little younger and mature. 

Thanks for your response in advance !

Danika and Sexy Sara come to mind. Younger guy and have had a great time with both. I think there’s something about the cougar dynamic that older SPs love, as long as you’re mature and respectful about it. 

Danika is freshest in my mind as I just paid her a visit recently, so she’d probably be my top recommendation currently. Great body with an attitude to match. Very enthusiastic and you can tell she enjoys what she does.  Incall is safe and in a great neighbourhood. Only drawback would be all covered services and no kissing— which I personally don’t mind, but might deter some. 

Sexy Sara is incredible and aims to please in every sense of the word. Make hygiene your priority when visiting her and she’ll ravage every inch of you top to bottom, front to back with few restrictions. She has the most adventurous tongue I’ve encountered in my entire life—a truly remarkable experience. She also has an absolutely wonderful pair of tits that command your attention.  Only drawbacks would be the loose skin on her tummy, but you’ll honestly forget all about it once you’re together. She’s also a smoker which is sometimes detectable when kissing. 

Body wise, I’d go with Danika with the exception of her small assets up top. If she had those of Sara’s, she’d be an absolute knockout.

Looks wise, it’s a bit of a toss up but I’d have to go Danika again. Both have that classic milf next door look, but I just prefer Danika’s features a little bit more—including a very lucious set lips. 

Service wise, Sara comes out on top hands down. That’s not to say Danika is lacking in any particular aspect, but Sara is on a whole other level. I guarantee you’ll leave her place with the weakest knees and dumbest smile your face has had in a long time. 

Happy (milf) hunting!

• Like 2

I can attest to Danika and Sexy Sara, both excellent providers in their own right. I would also include Sensual Riley in this list. She is very selective as to meeting new clients as far as age and references, but if you cut the mustard, you won't be disappointed. Little Lexi Lou also comes to mind. A lady in her 40's with the body of a 20 year old. Justine the sex machine is an acquired taste. Great provider but not everyone's cup of tea. If Jenna Rose or Lexie ever surface again, I would recommend them. 

Danika would be my pick. Fantastic woman and knows how to take care of younger guys needs. Lexilou is ok but starting to show her age which I think is more in her fifties. But not bad if you cant connect with Danika.

Since this thread started, Sara has had some cosmetic surgery done and is back in action. She looks fantastic and her new found self esteem has added to her sex drive. She is truly gregarious in the bedroom and a joy to spend time with otherwise. As far as Danika, I will agree that she is a gorgeous lady with a body that she's worked hard to obtain. I've only seen her twice and probably won't visit her again as she has some restrictions and lacks a little personality. Contrary to Lockports post, Lexilou is hardly in her fifties, she's in her mid forties but could pass for mid thirties. She has a body that most 20 year olds would be jealous of and knows how to use it. 

Edited by grizzlybear
  • Like 2

Danika has a great personality. Loves to laugh and has an excellent wit about her. She looks like she is in her 20s with a body and face to die for. Yes she practises safety which is great. Ymmv as she does get affectionate with some. Definitely recommended and a repeat. I find Lexilou is up in her years and looks in comparison but as I said before a good choice if Danika is not available and you want that older woman thing. Enjoy.

Guys could we get a little insight on incalls in these reviews. Not locations, but condo vs house. I don't have problems visiting incalls in apartment buildings or condos. But exterior doors I avoid (houses, house style condos). Shower avail, etc. 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:25 PM, Blue0012 said:

Guys could we get a little insight on incalls in these reviews. Not locations, but condo vs house. I don't have problems visiting incalls in apartment buildings or condos. But exterior doors I avoid (houses, house style condos). Shower avail, etc. 

Riley works out of hotels, Sara is in a duplex, very discreet entrance. Lexilou is in a house. Danika works out of a townhouse. They all offer showers.

Saw Sexy Sara, recently and it was an experience with my eyes rolling back.  I'm going to post a recommendation for her.  Definitely a diamond in the MILF game.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:08 PM, grizzlybear said:

Riley works out of hotels, Sara is in a duplex, very discreet entrance. Lexilou is in a house. Danika works out of a townhouse. They all offer showers.

What does it matter as long as it is a safe location.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:58 PM, Eraser said:

Has anyone seen Anna 40+ on l.l ? She comes and goes and i don't remember anyone mentioning her.

I've asked about her a couple of times on here and never got a reply.

Her pics look good but they are also all several years old.  I hate it when ladies don't post recent pics.

Anyway I find it interesting that, for a lady who has been on the scene as long as she has, no one has any info to share.  Not even via PM.

Unfortunately my days of TOFTT are over.