Do the add-ons attract you to a SP on Leo?

Hello everyone. As a longtime hobbyist but relatively new poster here I'm keen o find out everyone's opinion on the add-ons SP use on Leo. Such as the VIP badge or the Available badge or any of the other themed badges.

Do you think it has helped you make a appointment or does it scare you away by looking desperate?  I believe this may also help SP's with there advertising budget.

My opinion is the Available badge has caught my eye on later nights or on days when the girls are reposting themselves alot.  I mostly just look for verified premium SP's in the $200 - $400 Hour range depending on area as a hobbyist.

Would love for other hobbyist to chime in on this. As a marketing person I have been wondering if these premium features have helped or not.

Tesla 

I generally just use page 1 and estimate the hours I want it view-able. I find it impersonal to use add-ons and want to be discovered based on my advertising not flashy bells and whistles but I could imagine it bringing in more inquiries for sure.

Also, I view the verification photos needed to verify to be unflattering and would use it if there was an option to hide the verified photos. I have social medias and want to use my professional photos to advertise not awkward photos of me holding paper.

I suppose not everyone likes social media but at the end of the day it verifies my existence and ability to date folks discreetly and safely.

Edited by frankieXottawa

Guest ModCat

Maybe look into the photoshoot they are offering at the moment! The verified photos are taken by professional photographers

7 minutes ago, Mod_Cat said:

Maybe look into the photoshoot they are offering at the moment! The verified photos are taken by professional photographers

Not too sure about the idea. I see the ads constantly and I'm weird when modelling. I tend to be incredible picky on who's shooting so haven't bothered. I didn't know they did verified photo options which is cool but I don't want my photos to advertise LL. Not particularly my thing.  Neat concept though.

Edited by Frankie Boudreaux

On 12/10/2019 at 6:41 PM, Mod_Cat said:

I recently was sent an offer that I was qualified for this option? I'm unaware if this has been sent out to everybody or if there is a reason why some are selected and others are not? Do you have any intel on this?

On 11/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, Tesla said:

As a marketing person I have been wondering if these premium features have helped or not.

The bells, whistles and marketing gimmicks are only secondary to general appearances, personality, healthy lifestyle and overall value.

I choose the lady, not the banner.

I don’t care about the add-on at all.  I care about:

- location (gotta be reasonably convenient). I like when the “approximate location” is used, or area of the city mentioned.  I don’t want to waste my time or the providers on “yea, I’m not driving all the way out there”. - I wish the “near me” feature worked better.

- My price Range (can’t do the deal if I can’t afford it no matter how attracted I am) I like when rates are available to the filter. I especially don’t like interacting with a provider and having to demur because I don’t want to pay out of my range. If i am really interested, I will look at links in the ad to get that info.  I usually don’t reply to “msg me for rates”, even though the times I have, they have been OK for me.

- age (too young makes my e feel like a creep - I like grown ups)

- personality - this is where the pictures and text come in - I need enough of both to understand what I am getting myself in to - at least “on paper”. 
- if I’m looking for “now”, time posted, which is where the available badge sounds good, but I don’t trusts that it means anything more than “I paid a premium”, because I don’t expect SWs to update actual availability in real time - TMI.

• Like 1

Guest PetraPegasus
18 hours ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

I recently was sent an offer that I was qualified for this option? I'm unaware if this has been sent out to everybody or if there is a reason why some are selected and others are not? Do you have any intel on this?

As far as I'm aware it is ad spend related. $300 in a year I believe they offer a free shoot.

Edited by PetraPegasus
Edit

Guest PetraPegasus
On 12/10/2019 at 5:02 PM, Frankie Boudreaux said:

I generally just use page 1 and estimate the hours I want it view-able. I find it impersonal to use add-ons and want to be discovered based on my advertising not flashy bells and whistles but I could imagine it bringing in more inquiries for sure.

Also, I view the verification photos needed to verify to be unflattering and would use it if there was an option to hide the verified photos. I have social medias and want to use my professional photos to advertise not awkward photos of me holding paper.

I suppose not everyone likes social media but at the end of the day it verifies my existence and ability to date folks discreetly and safely.

From experience, verified photos have gotten me significantly more exposure. Many of my long-standing client's filter by verified ads.
I just add my non-verified ones after. There are new changes coming 2020 to address this very issue. I dont find the verification sign affects the photos from a clients perspective. From our perspective yes the sign can be annoying but there are ways to incorporate it. Also being verified really helps clients midigate scams. I'm very pro verified.

Edited by PetraPegasus