Make it a December to remember... Available in Halifax

Welcome,

My name is Serafina, the very definition of exoticism and sensuality. I stand 5'6 tall with full, natural big breasts and the perfect round derriere.

You will find I am genuine and easy-going. I will brighten your day with beauty, excitement, and complete dedication.

If like me, you are longing for a moment of freedom, where you can express yourself, truly and completely. A sensual escape where you can explore, discover, and satisfy your desires, then we have found each other! 

Whether we are already acquainted with or waiting to happen, our time together will quickly transform into pure desire. 

Invite me for an interlude in your hotel room downtown, or let me host you in a discreet, private location where I will pamper you and tend to your specific needs. 

This Week's Availability: Dec 02 - Dec 08

Monday: 12pm - 6pm

Tuesday: 9am - 9pm

Wednesday: 9am - 9pm

Thursday: 12pm - 9pm

Friday: 9am - 10pm

Saturday: 12pm - 10pm

Sunday: Limited availability, pre-booking preferred

For more details, contact me via:

email: [email protected]

And if you are looking to take things up a notch, inquire about a duo with the lovely MsManda!! Her sharp wit, beautiful smile, mischievousness & feminine grace captivated me the moment I laid eyes on her. Together we are a playful pair, full of enthusiasm. What happens when we get behind closed doors? Find out for yourself!

Yours soon,

Serafina

xx

1220380550__DSC556809_18.thumb.jpg.b61c3b2627fcaeaf3cbffec6b1b2757c.jpg

737242017__DSC56270918.thumb.jpg.94df33d8ee9339a86e5835656d1f966d.jpg

Edited by Serafina
  • Like 3