Looking for Passionate Girl suggestions

I was hoping someone could help me out with my search. I know a lot of them say they are loving and passionate but don't turn out to be. I'd really like a girl that loves to kiss and cuddle and is very kind and gentle and enjoys what she's doing and her time with a client. 

Thank you for any help/suggestions

• Like 2

Usually any of the YFL ladies fit that description, very good GFE and they are great for after sex cuddling. Most reputable SP's that provide GFE would do what you want in regards to non sex services as they want to make their clients happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest MelanieRose

You can check out my reco's on here under "Melanie Mystery".  

There are many kind and passionate ladies around here who would enjoy the passion just as much as you. Searching the reco section is a great tool, that will give you a bit of an idea on what to expect or what others have experienced. 🙂 

Happy Holidays!

Also, keep in mind that a feeling of passion often only really comes after a few visits with someone and you are both comfortable with each other.

And there really is something to be said about chemistry between two people.   

While some providers can simulate both fairly well, when you take the time to get to know someone, often you see the difference in that feeling of passion and connection. 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 AM, MelanieMystery said:

You can check out my reco's on here under "Melanie Mystery".  

There are many kind and passionate ladies around here who would enjoy the passion just as much as you. Searching the reco section is a great tool, that will give you a bit of an idea on what to expect or what others have experienced. 🙂 

Happy Holidays!

I can verify Melanie is excellent and passionate.  

On 12/21/2019 at 2:17 AM, SavannahSol said:

I’m also going to put myself out there 😊 passion and chemistry makes me tick 💕

I would definitely recommend Savannah Sol if you are looking for intimacy and passion!!! She offers a genuine GFE

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 5:28 PM, drakonis17 said:

I was hoping someone could help me out with my search. I know a lot of them say they are loving and passionate but don't turn out to be. I'd really like a girl that loves to kiss and cuddle and is very kind and gentle and enjoys what she's doing and her time with a client. 

Thank you for any help/suggestions

Duuuude, you have an incredible girl in this thread answering you, who is a very special girl. I highly recommend Savannah Sol. Absolutely gorgeous and such a sweet women.

• Like 2

If you treat me as your girlfriend and with respect you will absolutely fell like my real life boyfriend. If you act like a gentleman

I will make you the happiest man in Halifax and beyond. .

That comes with a money back guarantee. 😛

• Like 3

I'm super into gfe and genuine interactions. I refuse to follow a fake protocol. I'd got tons of amazing reviews if you'de like to check them out. I'm also available full time in the Halifax area. 

• Like 3