How should misleading ads be handled?

Over the years I have visited SP's that use ads which are not a real reflection of themselves. I'm not referring to bait and switch/fake ads/fake pictures. I'm talking about ads that show and describe the actual SP, but do so in very misleading ways, sometimes to the point of lying. 

Situations I've experienced include the age in the ad being off by a decade or more and the pictures not being recent either, pictures that hide a SP's large belly while their ad describes themself as slim, ads that over estimate bust size by multiple cups, or advertised services not actually being on the menu. 

I understand this is not a black and white issue, but I've walked away from encounters disappointed by these problems. I've never turned and walked away when encountering this, but I've wished I had afterwards. How do others handle situations like this? 

Ok i totally get the age being off by years or advertising a service she doesnt provide BUT the belly part im a little lost with that one?? 

So what is she has a little belly or is a little thicker in some places .. so you want us to post pics of every inch of our bodies from head to toe? Or advertise in our ads .. Hey i have a little belly or im a little thicker in the ass

I wish i could see pics of the guys i meet before hand but then again im not judgemental i would be in the wrong business if i was

Yeah sorry but the belly part threw me off...

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Ok i totally get the age being off by years or advertising a service she doesnt provide BUT the belly part im a little lost with that one?? 

So what is she has a little belly or is a little thicker in some places .. so you want us to post pics of every inch of our bodies from head to toe? Or advertise in our ads .. Hey i have a little belly or im a little thicker in the ass

I wish i could see pics of the guys i meet before hand but then again im not judgemental i would be in the wrong business if i was

Yeah sorry but the belly part threw me off...

I don't think his point was a jab to curvy/bbw providers. But simply pointed out situations experienced by many(including myself) when told a lady was fit/thin and ended up with someone closer to 200. I don't blame ladies when under managements and sent to cover for someone else. Sadly, those women end up taking the heat for something they had nothing to do with. 

I've met curvy providers and rarely been disappointed. But when expected something else, this becomes completely different as time and money is wasted for both. Sometimes arrangements can be done to salvage the session. But more often, turning around is the best option.

Yes i know alot of women post pics and turns out they look totally different and you guys have the right to see who is actually presented in the pics..i agree!

But the belly part kinda threw me off a bit lololool

I guess i should post a pic of mine since im not rocking that 6 pack 😂😂

Just joking 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Yes i know alot of women post pics and turns out they look totally different and you guys have the right to see who is actually presented in the pics..i agree!

But the belly part kinda threw me off a bit lololool

I guess i should post a pic of mine since im not rocking that 6 pack 😂😂

Just joking 

You're clearly advertised as curvaceous. So unless blind and illiterate, I don't think many will complain.

Enjoy the weekend.

Greenteal explained what I was trying to express. My post was not trying to call out SP's that are curvy, but ones that grossly misrepresent themselves. Also, I don't have a problem with the SP who looks 29 and has advertised as being 29 for the last 3 years. I meant women who are clearly in their 40's, but advertise as 23 and use old pictures to be deceptive. 

3 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

Thats a big age gap...

Yes, but sadly not unusual as this was discussed in a few other threads. Too many use the excuse of having to body of a 20yo to justify the deception. But all it does is alienating men looking for younger, while at the same time being ignored by those looking for more mature. By the time these women finally embrace reality, it looks even more ridiculous when their advertised age shifts by two decades in only a few days. Hard to be taken seriously after that.

7 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Yes, but sadly not unusual as this was discussed in a few other threads. Too many use the excuse of having to body of a 20yo to justify the deception. But all it does is alienating men looking for younger, while at the same time being ignored by those looking for more mature. By the time these women finally embrace reality, it looks even more ridiculous when their advertised age shifts by two decades in only a few days. Hard to be taken seriously after that.

I find i do rather well being a mature 40+ companion..i have had alot of guys tell me they rather older than younger so why they would feel the need to lie their age would make no sense to me

• Like 3

Guest PetraPegasus

It really depends how far they go and at which point it becomes a bait and switch. It's sad to see people get taken for a ride.

I myself make everything known and update photos twice a year and provide a public snap daily which helps. 

Misleading providers hurt the credibility of others.

Will always be these kinds of providers out there. Stay cautious fellas and check reccomendations to be sure your getting what you pay for.

Lots of love and happy dates ❤️

Guest ModCat

Where are you finding the ads?

Always report to the site which they are from, it is usually noted down and you can always post on the scam areas of Lyla to warn others but only if the SP was completely different.

If they have gained a few pounds and they are old pics, not truly a switch and bait I would say.