Sign in to follow this  

Kylie Jane • White

We are nearing the end of this year! I feel I should write something a SP I met at the beginning of the year. She is Kylie Jane. I met her on her first day back after the Holidays last year. I was totally new to this. Literally knew nothing about it. Kylie Jane showed patience, understanding and a genuine desire to help me learn about the industry, being a hobbyist, proper etiquette and many other dos and don'ts. She helped me accept the negativity of others and not give in to would be bullies.

She is always a pleasure to see. Always well dressed and smiling. Welcoming with warm kisses and hugs. I do not speak of our intimate time but after a year I am still smiling!

Through her I was introduced to duo with two other great ladies Ms Charlotte Quinn and DirtyblondeStephanie. And the ultimate treat with a trio of all three ladies together!

Kylie Jane is eager to please. She loves what she is doing and does it well. You always feel welcome and warm with her. Although I would love to keep her as my secret I must that she is a lady to be put on a must see list. No regrets for sure.

Thank you Kylie Jane for a great year and showing me the ropes!!!

Edited by RayRenpelle
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this