Hobbyist, can u please help?

I'm a little concerned about Krystina (French girl 25 that does outcalls) and her safety.  If anyone has had texts or contact with her since Sunday Dec 8th 7:30pm (my last text reply from her) can you please reply to this thread?  Her last Snapchat post was a bathtub post with multiple candles from Sunday night.

I appreciate that phones get lost or broken.  In this industry, SP usually replace phones incredibly quickly as it is key for business.  She hasn't had any updates on her Twitter, IG or Snapchat accounts.  I'm not an expert on LeoList posts but her ad did repost last evening.  I don't know if that is an automatic thing.  A bit worried as she is a tiny little thing and does outcalls.  Hopefully, someone will have an update and that she is okay. 

While noble to show concerns about a provider. I hope the reasons are a bit more than "she is a tiny little thing and does outcalls" and hasn't replied to your txts in over 36hrs.

I did some research. According to other boards, she's under management and doesn't always answers her own txts. In some mixed reviews, the driver/manager was identified as a problem and many days without replies was not unusual.

As I don't have first hand knowledge, this should be taken with a grain of salt. I would suggest to maybe wait a week before raising alarm bells.