Are You a Rainstorm šŸŒ§ Because Youā€™re Making Me Dripping Wet ā˜”ļø Outcall All Weekā€”(Incall Next Wednesday)

Hello my HobbyistĀ friendsšŸ˜ˆ

Iā€™ll be doing outcall all weekšŸ„°Ā 

Iā€™ll be having incall nextĀ WednesdayĀ December 18thĀ (@HotelĀ šŸØ) Ā 

āž£Ā I do getĀ busy, so if I don't send a reply to your text then PLEASE DO message again and I will try my best to reply promptly.

āž£Ā When booking an appointment leave aĀ brief message of getting to know you.

Ā **(Please let me know what youā€™re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example:Ā Hello my name is ____, Iā€™m __ years old, Iā€™m looking to spend __ time with you. Im looking for ____Ā services.Ā 

Physical Description:Ā 

Height:Ā 5ā€™1Ā |Ā Weight:Ā 110lbsĀ |Ā Cup Size:Ā 34 BĀ Cup

āž£Ā Big Blue Alluring Eyes with cute glassesĀ šŸ¤“Ā to match. I haveĀ VERY kissableĀ poutyĀ lips. Mid length black hair. My skin is always silky smoothĀ & I haveĀ EXCELLENT HYGIENE.

āž£Ā I have a beautiful face that matches my bubbly personality,Ā Iā€™m a petite ladyĀ with enticing curves, many say Iā€™m a lot smaller then they expect!Ā šŸ˜‰Ā 

About myself:

āž£Ā Iā€™m a sensualist who is sensitive and wonā€™t stop at anything to please. Iā€™m an athletic fit girl who is caring, sweet & funny.

āž£Ā IĀ loveĀ to bond and connect with you on all levels. Describing myself is like trying to describe a delicious chocolate cheesecakeĀ šŸ°Ā Ā . You simply need to try it or maybe lickĀ šŸ‘…Ā to understand what Iā€™m sayingĀ šŸ˜‰.Ā As you get to know me, youā€™ll be surprised to know Iā€™m quite the conversationalist & will make you feel at ease as soon as you see my warm smile.
**All my services are safe play only.**

Contact:Ā 9027043503, I prefer text, then confirm with a phone call šŸ˜½

56008177-A533-4823-BAF4-FF784AEA4503.jpeg

7CD64C2B-2CE0-432A-B0C8-1803F964833A.jpeg

Edited by Geekygirl902