Communication Etiquette

I'm rather socially inept, and up until now, I've just tried to be polite without any help. However, I have a couple of questions I can't answer:

How long ought one wait between sending messages to an SP if there is no response? I have had someone take only 30 minutes to respond before, but the same person hasn't replied for over 16 hours (and counting). Part of me says "she probably just didn't notice it", but another part says "don't message her again; she's probably busy, and you'll just annoy her".

Additionally, how ought one contact an SP? For someone i haven't seen before, I usually say "hey, is this x?". For someone I've met, I usually try small talk before getting to "business", like "hey x, how have you been?". I figure it'd be rude to just ask about services right away, but I'm also thinking that small talk might be interpreted as wanting more than sex (or whatever sexual services tickle your fancy), like a relationship.

For the first, If she doesn't reply, she likely already filled her schedule. If you want to try again, wait 24hr or until she refreshes her ad.

As for the second. I always open the conversation by inquiring about the ad. It makes things clear and at the same time doesn't reveal too much if the number or email was wrong/fake.

I would suggest that if you don't recived a response rignt away to wait at least until the next day. People get buse and for a variety of reasons may be away from their phones or computers.

When contacting a provider for the first time, I usually say where I saw their ad and then follow up with whatever questiosn I may have. In my case, if I am reaching out to them, it means I would like to see them and would usually ask about their availablity for a day and time and where they are located.

Yup. Next day at least for a follow-up.

And... unless it's a provider you're already well acquainted with, I think your first message needs to make it clear that you're interested in booking. By all means start out with a pleasantry or two, but make sure you get down to business (e.g asking about availability, or something) in the same message. The ladies seem to get an astronomical number of texts/emails/DMs from guys who are just stringing them along and have no intention of ever seeing them, and you don't want to get lumped in with the timewasters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Let the SP know that they can contact you any time or set a time limit on your response. Many will not reply after a set amount of time in case you are with your

SO when they respond.

Girls that are "Independent" like myself are sometimes with a client as we don't have PIMP's answering our text messages. The longer it takes to get back to you is a sure fire sign of Independence. Also pay attention to the hours of availability as some will put their work phone away after hours. 

• Thanks 1