Amanda Schmanda • White

soooo I don't how much more to add to previous reco's for Amanda Schmanda, but I saw her tonight finally. I feel that I got super lucky that she was available when I texted her. I know she's been in Halifax previously but I wasn't able to connect with her. Amanda is an extremely sought after woman as she mentions in most ads. She gets a large amount of inquires every day and she responds the best she can there's a lot of time wasters....

On to my appointment, Amanda and I had a few texts talking about availability. We found a time that worked. When I showed up at our agreed upon time she was prompt to let me know her hotel room number for me to go up.

The door opened and what stood before me was definitely the drop dead gorgeous woman in the pictures from the ad. I wouldn't say she was prettier than the pictures, because they are some amazing pictures to start with, but I'll say it's definitely her and in person she's just as pretty as the pictures. 

I'll leave the details of our session out, but I'll say I booked a hh session and 15 mins into I was spent. I normally am not a fast finisher, but I couldn't help myself. Amanda had just the right amount of soft, gentle moans and knew exactly how to use her body to make things happen.

As amazing as the fun part of session was, we sat on her bed and talked afterwards and that was just as enjoyable as the 'fun' part of my session. 

I truly hope Amanda comes back to visit more often. We talked about her touring schedule, and I feel Halifax can supply lots and lots of love to this lady to have her coming back more frequently.

Thanks for the amazing time Amanda.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Can confirm, she's a doll! And despite being a bombshell, yep, she's very nice and easy to talk to, which made the encounter 110% in my books. I've been with a few women over the years who weren't half as attractive but were stuck-up as hell and acted as if they were doing me a favor; maybe they were doing me a favor, but please be nice about it and pretend you aren't, lol.

Edited by Jigglerz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw Amanda recently and her photos are 100% accurate. If anything, she’s sexier in person. 

She was easy to communicate with, and to arrange a time with. Her incall location was a nice downtown hotel. 

When I arrived she was friendly, inviting, and made me feel at ease instantly. Her skills are excellent, and did I mention her face and body are out of this world? She’s a legit 10 in person. 

Highly recommend and will repeat.

• Thanks 1

This is my third time seeing Amanda and I am so happy that she decided to visit Halifax again! She looks amazing, she’s a pleaser and is definitely jaw-dropping when she opens the door. Her attitude is fantastic and you can tell that she enjoys her time. Treat her well gentlemen,  so she keeps coming back to Halifax! Thank you for an amazing date Amanda 🌹

• Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda Shmanda the other day in Calgary. This lady is a dream. Beautiful both inside and out. She made me feel comfortable and welcome when I met her, and rocked my world soon after. Her pictures are 100% real but she is way hotter in person. My only regret is that I only got a hour. Next time I hope to see her for more time. 

She is currently based out of Calgary as far as I'm aware...guessing FH simply chose to add to an existing thread rather than starting another one...a practice that would benefit us all...😉

Multiple recos for the same providers only creates confusion and offers Greenteal another chance to "suggest trying the search feature in the top right corner", lol...as do comments like this one when posted within a reco. My apologies hobbyists!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.