Sign in to follow this  

January will be cold, but I'll keep things hot --- in Montreal Jan 20-24! 🔥

January will be freezing and I'll need you to warm me up. Get in touch and let's light up each other's lives with an unforgettable tryst.

Touring to Montreal January 20-24, 2020! Available from hourly (hour minimum) to multi-day, both incall and outcall available.

I'm Piper, curator of soul-shaking experiences, journeys of self-exploration, and perverted passion.

website  |  902 579 6317 (text only)  |  [email protected]  |  twitter

Time with me will feel similar to experiences we've had before, or we can elevate our time and seek what is yet to be discovered.

large.IMG_2113.JPG.f664e3df79c9bb6e61705d13dcd41c3d.JPG

I am a very curvy, quirky, uninhibited human who wants to explore intimacy with you. I stand at 5'8" as a small BBW, with hips for grabbing and a full bush for petting. I come across as reserved but have a deep, burning passion for human connection. I crave to build connection with you in whatever way you choose. I celebrate and entertain all body types and sizes, genders, levels of intimacy, and sexualities. I’m happy to see those who are looking to take themselves to a level of never before imagined levels of intimacy, try new things, or explore that long-hidden desire.

I will meet you where you are emotionally and physically. I offer bespoke experiences in a safe and open-minded space; a space where you can feel free to share any thought, feeling, interest, curiosity, kink, fetish, fantasy, or desire. You will be heard, supported, accepted, and desired. I'm now offering sensual domination for those seeking subspace in an intimate, caring environment. I'm a switch and love to be on the receiving end of sensual dominance as well.

I do not have a menu, nor do I speak in acronyms. I let our natural chemistry dictate how our time will go. Fear not, I have a very wide range of interests, and am curious to know yours. I strive to create a space that feels safe and joyful for you. I ensure your comfort and satisfaction are important throughout the duration of our time together. My goal is to give you the best of experiences and leave you feeling entirely fulfilled, both emotionally and physically.

DONATIONS

1hr (minimum)  - - -  270

90min (preferred minimum)  - - -  390

2hr  - - -  490

3hr  - - -  690

dinner & dessert (5-6hr)  - - -  900

overnight  - - -  1800

social (per hour)  - - -  100

For all other donations, please visit my website.

*Please note that all tour reservations require a deposit, which must be sent before January 20th.*

EM9lnD9WwAE7ug0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

- P xx

Sign in to follow this