Guest MelanieRose

I feel like if you book in advance people are more likely to be able to accommodate late night appts, I don't typically stay up late but if I knew in advance I could plan around it. It's the same with early mornings, I love to do them but let me know the night before so I can be up and ready 🙂

10 hours ago, MelanieMystery said:

I feel like if you book in advance people are more likely to be able to accommodate late night appts, I don't typically stay up late but if I knew in advance I could plan around it. It's the same with early mornings, I love to do them but let me know the night before so I can be up and ready 🙂

I will definitely Echo this comment, us ladies take time and special care and making sure that everything runs smoothly. So if you are contacting me at 8 p.m. waiting at 10 the answer is going to be no. However if I did know the day before or at least in that morning I could make accommodations for 10 p.m. or midnight available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, MelanieMystery said:

Beautiful Avatar Picture Melanie. Is that what we call them ?  🙂 I t think i screwed up the placement but you know me !!!

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, MelanieMystery said:

I agree with Melanie. 
If you book enough in advance, most of us can plan around it. 
I will note, I wont see anyone after midnight that I haven't previously met before. I prefer my encounters to be on the sober side and late nights tend not to be. 
That being said, if you are willing to book a provider during her normal hours to meet for some time together. I am sure, with notice, they would be happy to see you again for late night delights. 

Edited by StephanieMystique
grammar error