so going earlier is better at taboo? strange but if that is the case maybe i'll give them another shot one of these afternoons

Yeah, in many if not most strip clubs, going to meet the afternoon shift is much more productive than the evening shift.

• Like 1

Any lady recommendations for Taboo? I have been a few times before but they were about 3 years ago, I went there a few weeks ago on early Saturday and it was dead. Any dancer recommendations for Taboo? I am looking for high mileage.

Any lady recommendations for Taboo? I have been a few times before but they were about 3 years ago, I went there a few weeks ago on early Saturday and it was dead. Any dancer recommendations for Taboo? I am looking for high mileage.

Same here. I plan on taking advantage of a few days off of work to go during the daytime at least once this week. Haven't been there in a few years either so I have no idea who is working there now.

So it would appear that Taboo has cut back it's' hours significantly. The bar now closes at 7 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays and closed on Sundays. All the hours are still the same.

Was going to Pigale last night and noticed the parking lot was completely empty. So I drove up to the door to see if it was another license suspension or if the bar had finally closed for good.

Business must be bad over there. You'd think they would open the evening shift and stay closed the afternoon instead of the opposite.

I was at Pigale's last night and noticed the sign in front of Taboo said 'open 7 days a week until 3'

You must be referring to the fixed roadside sign. The sign I read was on the door itself.

So it would appear that Taboo has cut back it's' hours significantly. The bar now closes at 7 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays and closed on Sundays. All the hours are still the same.

Perhaps they've decided that they'll make due with solely the daytimers? There is a slightly different crowd that prefers the daytime girls at these clubs.

As several have asked, Ginger is back at the club as of last week. She told me she would be there Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Does anyone have any experience with Mary Jane? She is a short blonde with a great body.

Was there yestherday in the day time met a short blond she told me her name was Kyra nice body and great time in the cr

I met Candy last week. Had a great time and looking forward to more. Short with dark hair. She said she was returning after a long break (~ a decade) break from dancing in clubs.

• Like 1

I decided to try this bar first time in months (the last time I left after 30 minutes disappointed how dead it was). I think that they have learned their lesson and from start (soon after 1:00 pm) they started stage dancing (there used to be no girls sent to stage until 3:00 pm on Saturdays and then one or two stage dance per hour after 3:00). So customers stayed on and ordered drinks and I noticed many chose to go to the Cleopatra style Champagne rooms (for some).

Anyhow at 3:00 I counted about 10 ladies (not bad for a Saturday in Taboo) about 7 being ebony ladies and maybe equal number of customers but usually customers come here to take dances. Not the classiest bar or largest but nevertheless one still surviving strip bar in NCR.

I took dances with a lady named Till (or Teel not sure but I hope I heard it right). She has short hair with slightly tanned skin and the sides of her head shaven and body full of tattoos (not usually my style) but she had cute face may be in mid or late 20's so while she was on stage I signaled her that I like her (flagged her with a $5 bill on stage in her third song and this flag is very effective as after dance they come straight to you with a hug and kiss). Panty off immediately in the CR as soon as the first song started in her case and I rewarded her with 4 more songs.

Same story with a new girl from Montreal by the name of Diamond (the effective flag worked on her too as she rushed to me after her stage dance with hugs and kisses). She is a slim tall brunette in mid 20's with cute face, slim tall sexy body, very small boobs and soft fair skin. She gave me Montreal style dances (panty on for both songs) and even though I stopped after two songs but I had good time with her as she didn't mind lots of hugs and kisses.

There was another blonde (with her hat on all the time!!) who appeared very friendly (smiling at a distance all the time) but I never got a chance as she was busy taking and dancing between 1:00 to 3:00 and she didn't go on stage either during my stay to be flagged!!.

• Like 2

I took dances with a lady named Till (or Teel not sure but I hope I heard it right). She has short hair with slightly tanned skin and the sides of her head shaven and body full of tattoos (not usually my style) but she had cute face may be in mid or late 20's

I think you're describing Theo, previously Precious.

• Like 2

Seems I have asked this before - looking to meet up with Annie (redhead, very fit, used to dance at Pigale's). I've been at Taboo during her usual times but haven't been fortunate to sync up with her, is she still dancing?

I was there this afternoon and had some very nice dances with Kelly a french canadian girl with large naturals who has a very interesting other real job.

Nice to talk to, sensual dances. I'd repeat.

• Like 2

On friday, during early evening: Ella, Jaymie, Mandy, Nadia, Nathalie and a few others. I had dances from Jaymie and then Mandy. Both girls couldn't be more different, but I found them equally beautiful and sexy in their own way.

Jaymie is a curvy blonde with impressive natural breasts, who's incredibly fun to talk to. Chill, not too pushy, funny, educated, smart as a whip, outgoing and just all around bubbly. She's the kind of girl who'll just blurt out in silly songs and joke around teasing people. I guarantee she'll make you smile. Things get even better in the CR when she reveals her kinky side as a juicy cherry on top of everything else.

Mandy is a 19 y.o. super short and tiny redhead spinner. With her small beast, slim figure, cute bubble butt and big striking blue eyes, she comes off as much more shy than Jaymie, but also as a lovely sweetheart who really wants to make men happy. She's new and has only been doing this since 2-3 weeks, she's already on par with most of the experience girls, both on stage and in the CR. Obviously, she's a fast learner and I'm proud to say that I contributed a little to her education as a stripper. You're welcome.

• Like 3

On friday, during early evening: Ella, Jaymie, Mandy, Nadia, Nathalie and a few others. I had dances from Jaymie and then Mandy. Both girls couldn't be more different, but I found them equally beautiful and sexy in their own way.

Jaymie is a curvy blonde with impressive natural breasts, who's incredibly fun to talk to. Chill, not too pushy, funny, educated, smart as a whip, outgoing and just all around bubbly. She's the kind of girl who'll just blurt out in silly songs and joke around teasing people. I guarantee she'll make you smile. Things get even better in the CR when she reveals her kinky side as a juicy cherry on top of everything else.

Mandy is a 19 y.o. super short and tiny redhead spinner. With her small beast, slim figure, cute bubble butt and big striking blue eyes, she comes off as much more shy than Jaymie, but also as a lovely sweetheart who really wants to make men happy. She's new and has only been doing this since 2-3 weeks, she's already on par with most of the experience girls, both on stage and in the CR. Obviously, she's a fast learner and I'm proud to say that I contributed a little to her education as a stripper. You're welcome.

Were the stripper towels used in the CR for your dances? I was there on Tuesday from about 19h30-20h30 and it was quiet but I had some nice dances from a girl whose name I can't remember now who I'd never seen before.

Stopped in for dance Saturday afternoon with a very hot, young brunette who usually dances across the street. Definitely worth popping over to see her. Long brown air, amazing legs, super little butt.

She was the very hot, young brunette. I don't think you'll have difficulty locating her there at that time.

• Like 1

I can think of at least 4 hot young brunettes who currently work at Taboo: Alicia, Anadia, Ariel and Theo. Sorry trout, but this post isn't very helpful at knowing who you're talking about... Could you describe her maybe? And why did you like her so much?

She was the very hot, young brunette. I don't think you'll have difficulty locating her there at that time.