2 thursday ago I went back to Taboo and I notice that the woman with long brown hair that has a HUGE natural rack is one of the barmaid. That was such a fail! All I wanted is to take her to the booth for alot of dances...She could make so much money with me!

I was there in late evening on Canada day. I had a wonderful dance with Bianca, a bleach blonde spitfire of a dancer. She was very sensual and sexy. I would see her again in a heartbeat. She was a lot of fun!

Additional Comments:

2 thursday ago I went back to Taboo and I notice that the woman with long brown hair that has a HUGE natural rack is one of the barmaid. That was such a fail! All I wanted is to take her to the booth for alot of dances...She could make so much money with me!

I saw her there as well! You're right getting a dance from her would have been spectacular! Did she ever dance? Do you think we could sign a petition and present it to her to convince her to dance?

I saw her there as well! You're right getting a dance from her would have been spectacular! Did she ever dance? Do you think we could sign a petition and present it to her to convince her to dance?

I've asked her and she sais that she doesn't know how to dance..I told her. With your body, you wouldn't need to know how to dance ;) ....Its such a tease, with that HUGE Soft Chest she has!!!!!

Is her stage name Diva? Just came from taboo and met a Diva who told me she used to be a waitress there. Will definitely be seeing her again! One of the hottest most sensual cr experiences I've had in quite some time. Treat her well guys! She's a real sweety.

Posted via Mobile Device

Saw Diva at taboo last week and agree cr dance was very sensual. she typically works days there

• Like 1

Guest **n****er

Sinnister....reporting in live from taboo...not much going on so far but its early. There is a dirty blonde relatively young that I've been eyeing but she's not interestedbin hustling at this minute. Wish I could describe better so i could get a name.

Sinnister....reporting in live from taboo...not much going on so far but its early. There is a dirty blonde relatively young that I've been eyeing but she's not interestedbin hustling at this minute. Wish I could describe better so i could get a name.

So did you ever get a name?

Guest **n****er

Never got a name...looked like her shift ended and she slipped out the back.

Never got a name...looked like her shift ended and she slipped out the back.

Oh well, these things happen -- too often.

Guest *l**e

Carina is my favorite at Taboo. She is about 5'1 or so, perky little boobs, great ass, big meaty pussy. great in the CR and super cute/funny. very limited english, but enough to get by...

she is a superstar!!

Was there today and not to much action, I will stick to my Fridays! At least the beer was cold,,lol...

was in here earlier this week. had dance with diva who is simply amazing. also saw carol. she was older with big boobs, but more importantly (to me) a nice tight bum. on way out saw another cute older lady (chance?) getting ready to dance. didn't have a chance to see her dance. beer was cheap and cold. was alot busier than pigals which had maybe 4 dancers.

Hey, I haven't been for some time, is Bianca still working there? She's a spoinner type body with blonde hair, a real gem in the CR. Thanks.

Guest **oo**e

I recommend Melissa from Toronto, large tits, librarian glasses, very cute, probably 38DD, 25 34. Nice package and liberal in the CR. Works days.

I recommend Melissa from Toronto, large tits, librarian glasses, very cute, probably 38DD, 25 34. Nice package and liberal in the CR. Works days.

Which day during daytime does Melissa from Toronto work at Taboo?

Guest **oo**e
Which day during daytime does Melissa from Toronto work at Taboo?

Every day.

Guest **oo**e
Actually i work there everyday and i do not know a Melissa sorry

She told me her name is Melissa. She said that she is from Toronto and that she works regularly starting at 2 pm. Her description is large tits, librarian glasses, very cute, probably 38DD, 25 34. Nice package and liberal in the CR. She was wearing a pink plaid mini skirt. Her hair was up.

When I asked her what her name was after the CR she asked me why I wanted to know which I thought was weird. Maybe she gave me a false name ?

Gentlemen , her name is NOT Melissa It is MELIKA !! She is one of my close friends and i recommend her as much as i recommend myself ! Very good CR experience ! Very natural & beautiful girl !

Come on in to Taboo guys ; Constant stages and verrrryyy FUN and

easy-going ladies !

;)

xoxo

Gentlemen , her name is NOT Melissa It is MELIKA !! She is one of my close friends and i recommend her as much as i recommend myself ! Very good CR experience ! Very natural & beautiful girl !

easy-going ladies !

;)

xoxo

Thanks, for the correction on the name, and good marketing job for your club too. ;)

Guest **oo**e

easy-going ladies !

;)

xoxo

Thanks. I'll be in to see her soon, and I will check you out too. Nice photos ! Love your ass !