I spent sometimes there yesterday afternoon. Tried the buffet for the first time. I had the lasagna (homemade) and must say it was very good. Spent a while talking to Sasha and an enjoyable session in the cr.

Guest *l**e

it's open sunday at 7pm. its always the same there (and I love it)...5 or 6 girls, not too busy, great staff

A week and a half ago I hung out with a dancer named Samara. She was very nice and I had a fun time hanging out with her and hope to see her again soon.

A week and a half ago I hung out with a dancer named Samara. She was very nice and I had a fun time hanging out with her and hope to see her again soon.

With a name like that, was she middle-eastern?

Young, early 20's dark long wavy hair. Petite but very nice breasts. Petite body, not a spinner but nice. Sulty eyes. Friendly personality.

Sounds very nice ottlad! Was she especially friendly and open minded in the CR? I have only been to Taboo once recently and found the dancer I met (can't remember her name) very friendly and open minded. Much more so than in any other club in the Ottawa area. ;) Not sure if that is typical for this club.

Guest **n****er

It is typical of this club. ^^^^ Samara not sure...took a dance with her once. May have been her first or second day at the club so it was pretty tame. She did a stint at Pigales recently as well. Apparently her mother is Jamaican....she tells me this frequently for some reason. Seems like a nice girl.

Had a dance with Angie once...did not like.

Samara was there last night. She has also worked at Pigale, Playmate and Barbarella's in the past few months. She danced for me and her dances were not bad. No extra. Not necessarily the best dances (I felt she was a little cold), but for me, her looks make up for it. I would not qualify her as petite; she has sexy curves. She also has very pretty eyes. "Angelina Jolie eyes", in my opinion. She told me I wasn't the first one to tell her that.

Later, I also went with Christina, who worked at Pigale and Playmate before (as well as in a few other clubs all around Ontario and Quebec). She was much more sensual, responsive and intense. If you treat her well, she can be very frisky.

Was in there about a week ago and got a great dance from nice young blondie, dont remember her name she was tall thin and blonde with a tattoo along the side of her ribs couldnt really make out what it said, maybe la bell vita??? anywho if anyone knows who this is please let me know if she's a regular there lol.

Hi all,

I spent some time at Taboo on Tuesday, March 5. It was very quiet and there were only two girls working that night. I only talked to one of them and I forgot her name. She was very tall and slim and she said she was from Brazil. Black curly hair. Not the prettiest but still good looking. Had 5 dances with her. Very good in the CR. Not the most mileage I got at Taboo but was still very liberal.

cheers!

Hi all,

I spent some time at Taboo on Tuesday, March 5. It was very quiet and there were only two girls working that night. I only talked to one of them and I forgot her name. She was very tall and slim and she said she was from Brazil. Black curly hair. Not the prettiest but still good looking. Had 5 dances with her. Very good in the CR. Not the most mileage I got at Taboo but was still very liberal.

cheers!

Sounds like she's the "good enough, but not too good dancer". :)

Dropped by Taboo after a long time this Saturday afternoon. Very quiet with a number of older less attractive ladies likely outnumbering the patrons. Approached by many dancers but had dances with Allie (yes still there) who has a very pale skin and is relatively open minded in the CR. Overall not impressed but taboo has not been what it used to be in a long time.

I drop into Taboo once or twice a month....sometimes I have a beer and leave and other times have a pleasant surprise by a couple of their ladies. Talia is definitely nice to talk to both in and out of the CR.

I definitely can say I haven't been to Taboo in a really long time. Since way before the renovation they did. It was the very first stripclub I ever went to, but it didn't really leave that much of a lasting impression on me.

I hope that it did change, so maybe I might drop in to see what the atmosphere is like.

How is the selection early in the afternoon or just after dinner time? Is there a lot of dancers? Do they have new dancers at Taboo since a while?

Wow, I was in the place this afternoon. The quality of talent was astounding. I never go to Taboo on a weekday, clearly I need to go more often. I saw some sexy dancers:

Samantha or maybe Sandra - Cute redhead, natural ginger, loved her freckles. nice to chat with and friendly. She was fun in the CR.

Evelyn - Sexy older woman, great body, sexy as hell. Straight platinum hair.

Sasha - visiting dancer from Montreal. She's a natural red head too, but she dyes her hair. Her hair colour was aubrn. Nice freckles too. Hope she comes for more visits. Very attractive.

There was a blonde whom I saw dancing on stage. She had shoulder length blonde hair. Her body was amazing! Didn't catch her name. Wish I got a dance in the CR with her.

I was surprised and amzed by the women I saw at the club today!

• Like 2

Another dancer I met on Thursday:

Delilah - Very hot platinum blonde, very sexy dancer. Great in the CR. You won't be sorry you met her.