Not saying it's not her, but that is quite a figure for a 50 year old .  Not to mention her hands look like a 20-something

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

🤔 maybe i am looking at the wrong ad...but what is a 50 year old figure supose to look like exactly? 

Ouch! ...... :)

Maybe, Someone that has had the pleasure of meeting Michelle and Would Recomend, Writing a "Reco" Would help in the Future. 

Just Saying ... 😉

• Like 2

21 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

Ok, so I wasn't going to respond to this because I didn't want to start an argument or prolong a negative discussion..

But here we go.  My statement was not derogatory in nature. Absolutely nothing wrong with a "50 year old figure" .  By looking at my username it could be inferred (correctly) that I'm probably within that age range myself.  Most of my peers are in that age range.  I know many people in my age range that are very athletic, who take very good care of their health, who train for elite sports, and both male and female (and anyone somewhere in between those) can look very differently no matter how well they take care of themselves.

That is not the point.  The point if this thread was to determine the veracity of the person who posted the LL ad.  To determine if this possible newcomer is who they say they are in the past array of people who post on LL.  

My point was that with very little information to go on (2 photos that show a portion of a probably female presenting person), along with an age, that in my opinion, with my best experience of spending hours a day with people from various walks of life in that age range, that possibly due to their figure and their hands (and perhaps it's an excellent skin care routine coupled with no manual labour in 50 years) that perhaps this was not an actual photo of the person.

There has been a marked increase of negative discussions on this forum mostly due to someone being offended by either an innocent statement, or in many cases a really derogatory statement. Personally I think that a positive based discussion forum needs to be open while being positive for everyone's safety and well being.  

Isn't one of the main points of this forum to be able to recommend providers (and to a smaller degree - have providers see how potential clients interact?) And to have a place to talk about the legitimacy of newer providers?

Over the past few months I've been feeling like I need to really limit what I post or say in fear of offending someone and starting some sort of runaway thread that just breeds anger.  I don't want that. But at the same time if I can give an opinion without fear of being "called out" then maybe someone is able to make a decision.

Hopefully in the future we can all take a step back and maybe reach out to someone privately if we are offended by something they post to find out the intent.  

Otherwise we run the risk of people being too afraid of providing any sort of info.  

Have a nice evening everyone 

I was just wondering ... wasnt tgat serious darlin! Enjoy your snow day😉

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

Tammy was her name now she is Michelle.

By Lookingfor, August 4, 2019 in Nova Scotia Recommendations 

Had the pleasure of visiting a very wonderful and sexy lady today. Tammy gives a good massage with your typical happy ending. Great personality and a great sense of humor, very easy to talk to and set up an appointment with. Very reasonable and also a very clean place.
Thank you for your time and a very happy ending to a wonderful day. 

•  Service
 Tammy
 Caucasian/White
 Independent
 incall
 I would visit again
 L********y@a*l.com
  •  

Very Nice "Lookingfor"😘

Opps, Recco Was already there ☺️

Edited by katie
Typo
  • Thanks 2

I think it is a matter of her being a well looked after form but I believe her age.

Hands, elbows have lived life and she is holding glasses.

The under 35 crowd tend to be more forward about selfies. 

Let us know if you book please. I would consider a booking with her too if she takes woman. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, OldandNerdy said:

Not saying it's not her, but that is quite a figure for a 50 year old .  Not to mention her hands look like a 20-something

That picture is 100 percent accurate believe me..she is genuine

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I decided to give Michelle a try and I'm happy I did. Firstly the pictures are real but they do not do her justice she is gorgeous. Secondly she is such a sweetheart and has magical hands. I am definitely booking her again in the near future. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I had the great pleasure of spending time with Michelle many weeks ago.  She is a beautiful country girl who knows her stuff and has a great figure to boot.  I'm of pensionable age and found her 50ish description very appropriate.  She is bright, personable and gives a wonderful massage and happy ending.

• Thanks 2

I had the pleasure of spending time with Michelle last week. A very attractive woman that put me very much at ease.

Down to earth, lovely body having a very sensual touch. Skilled with her hands, Michelle has a touch that had me wanting more. I would be certain to have her demonstrate her technique again soon.

M

• Thanks 1

As usual this is in the wrong spot  .   To Old& Nerdy 

There is nothing wrong with questions  and a little heat .   Questions posed  and folks to back up that they saw her.  Its all good . There is a place here  for ladies of all ages.  I  will be offering my time for many years to come .   What will folks say when I'm pushing 60 , 65 ?  Age is one thing but many other factors trump your birth date.   

. I think age issues are sensitive ground for sure to tread lightly on . Everyone  , oh oh NOT  everyone may ad or subtract . As long as it is  not 10-15 years and totally way out there just go with it . 

As an over 50 lady I have fun with it . Sometimes its said  you look great for your age.  My comeback and  always and with a smile. "  I look great  for any age ."    Then  I  may threaten to turn them into a frog  or things  I can't say here . 🙂    Let try to have more  and criticize  less as most agree. 

I don't know if these are TV or movie folks because I don't watch . However they are all over 50 and look smashing to me . The middle lady may be the oldest  and it looks like she is on the winning side of life.   

f39693d9410c56a6aef691b583878791.jpg1cc2c275a5d4ec345fce9700d129a477.jpgSILVER - Agence de Top Modèles de plus de 40 ans - Paris

• Like 2

On 1/9/2020 at 2:39 PM, Janebondage said:

I think it is a matter of her being a well looked after form but I believe her age.

Hands, elbows have lived life and she is holding glasses.

The under 35 crowd tend to be more forward about selfies. 

Let us know if you book please. I would consider a booking with her too if she takes woman. 

I just found out you can fill your hands with derma fillers . Its interesting what we can do to "improve" but I think I'll stick to getting my nails done if there was ever time. 

Michelle, very sensuous hands and eyes. You can see that she does enjoy using the skills that she has. Her Gentle personality adds to the experience. Always a pleasure.

Edited by Goosebumps2