Hey everyone,

I've decided to finally book some time with another SP in Freddy, but am having trouble deciding between Ms Berlin Moss or Scarlett Melody. Both are the type of provider I am interested in, and both have such glowing reviews that I'm having a hard time making a choice. Has anyone here seen either or both of them that could give me some advice please? Thanks!

Hello Gents, 😘

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but, I'm thinking maybe "Private Message (PM)"would be more Appropriate for something like this. 😉It's a bit different when inquiring about 1 Lady but Discussing 2 on the same Thread. We wouldn't want anyone tovrake anything the wrong way... Just Saying 

Just my Opinion 💋  

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, katie said:

Hello Gents, 😘

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but, I'm thinking maybe "Private Message (PM)"would be more Appropriate for something like this. 😉It's a bit different when inquiring about 1 Lady but Discussing 2 on the same Thread. We wouldn't want anyone tovrake anything the wrong way... Just Saying 

Just my Opinion 💋  

Good point I was going to say something along the same lines, it's a little bit awkward when us ladies are reading a thread comparing two women against each other. Not sure how Berlin or Starlet feels about this thread, but I've been involved with threads like this too and it always made me feel very awkward. When gentlemen are booking time with me I like knowing that that person genuinely was interested in me and not booking me because of a comparison thread. 

• Thanks 1