briella(blonde stripper fantasy)

I was wondering if anyone on here could offer me an idea as to what Briella's rates are? I know I could text her and ask but I didn't want to seem cheap the first time I contact her;) She seems a little too good to be true, I didn't want to bother her if she's 2000$ an hour or something insane. Thanks!

Edited by guy9999
Miss spell

I've seen Briella a couple times. Her rates are very reasonable. Give her a message if you're interested in seeing her. Nice girl, pretty face too.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, guy9999 said:

I was wondering if anyone on here could offer me an idea as to what Briella's rates are? I know I could text her and ask but I didn't want to seem cheap the first time I contact her;) She seems a little too good to be true, I didn't want to bother her if she's 2000$ an hour or something insane. Thanks!

Did you try asking her ? 

My understanding thou shall not discuss rates on this forum. 

Lastly the search function is your friend 

You're not bothering anybody by asking their rates; fielding inquiries from potential clients is part of any business. Just be polite.

Guest PetraPegasus

This is why adding a base price to LL is important. Some clients won't even contact without a rate which can be understandable.
Give her a message none the less and I'm sure you will get a reply. Best to text as she isn't very active on Lyla.
Best wishes ❤

🤔 I am glad I came across this post. As a hobbyist I prefer to have rates without having to ask them. As a provider I only take a few clients from here. I do not want to advertise beyond this site.  I have grown to love this kinky little community as a hobbyist. So as a newer provider on this side (my background in providing in bdsm and kink) I trust the caliber of clients here. I have no interest in the volume that comes with an LL ad or else wise. I don't think you can post rates on the profile here so my rates are not anywhere, Been trying to avoid a website but that may be the route I go. 

Happy for feedack on websites or idea for where to out my rates for any that have some

Some ladies prefer you contact them for their rates as they may have a few different options and like to discuss it privately with you...nothing at all wrong with contacting a lady for her rates if not posted in her ad/website😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1