Raven • White • 6728

It goes without saying that I like the Maritime Sweethearts and all their providers have been stellar.  That being said, Raven blew my expectations and provided the best SP experience I have ever had.  She has a stellar body, much taller than her ad suggests, closer to the 5'7 mark.  She is VERY good at what she does and she has the sweethearts charm all the other girls have. Booking was easy and painless, and the studio is a good location.  Her attitude was phenomenal and it was really clear that she enjoys her job.  Nothing but exceptional things to say about Raven.  Easy 5 star reco,  PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Totally agree , was fortunate to share some time with Raven recently and all I have to say is WOW , definitely one of if not the best GFE experiences and to top it off she is very sweet. I will be smiling for many days thinking of our encounter.

I follow the Maritime Sweethearts on Twitter and viewed their website. Knew that I likely would not be contacting one of the girls directly but mentioned the type of service I was interested in and they suggested Raven. We had a brief chat when I arrived and the visit went according to expectations and exceeded them. My 2 cents.

I saw her last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed my half hour. Fairly tall, slim build of a girl, a great body with a pretty face and raven black hair. (hence the name perhaps?) I highly recommend

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.