blondebriella • White

Sorry I don't know how to provide a link. she does have a Twitter account @Blondebriella

Saw Briella tonight and I was floored! She's a freaking smokeshow!! I wish I could give her more stars for appearance but 5 is the max. Her body is beyond belief. she's really cute too but her booty is so ridiculous it steals the show! I didn't find her restrictive but my requests are pretty reasonable and I'm a good tipper;) her time is surprisingly inexpensive. given the calibre of this girl I enjoyed giving a bit extra. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I recently had a visit with Briella and wow. If you're a fan of curves you should check her out. She is also very pretty and easy to get talk with. Communicating the date at her nice incall hotel was quick and simple, so I went for an hour in the afternoon. I arrived to find a beautiful woman with a calm demeanour who proceeded to put on a show and thoroughly relax me for the remainder of our time together. Deets remain between us but I more than enjoyed my time and my view. Feel free to PM me any questions. 

Afterwards we talked for a while and I didn't find myself in any hurry to leave, or feel forced out, so I eventually excused myself and we parted. I would happily repeat it all again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have visited Briella a while ago and the recommendation was due right after the first visit. However, seeing that she has been recently available in Bedford, I felt it was time that I see her again. After a lot of rescheduling, she was nice to accommodate me to a last minute appointment. Every visit to her keeps getting better over time. Beautiful curves, all natural assets, great attitude and the most silky smooth skin that I have ever come across. I plan to become a regular with her and cant wait to see her again. Also, she offers duos with friends that I would love to experience some time soon. Overall an amazing local lady that can easily top any travelling providers if you are not looking for GFE.

• Thanks 2

Have to say I agree with everything said in all the previous recommendations. Met up with Briella on a whim. Location is excellent. She was happy and very easy to communicate with. Obviously loves what she does, and is she ever good at it. Voluptuous doesn't do her credit. Her body is out of control sexy. Everything is safe but damn you just can't help but dream about how she tastes. 10/10 will visit again

I met Briella this afternoon and she is a sexy beautiful warm caring kind person and very comfortable to be around and I definitely will be sharing more wonderful times with her. Thank you Briella

Saw Briella for second time today. She is lovely to talk to, very pretty face and body is amazing. Very soft at all the right spots. Perfect hour glass figure. Location is great. She has a Twitter where she posts regularly and is the best way to know her schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Briella is a curvy blonde goddess. Not only that she’s so chill it’s easy to be around her.   The nicest person you could meet as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Briella was the first provider that I was successfully able to schedule time with and we finally got to meet earlier this week. I had been a little anxious about traveling by cab in the city to visit her incall but she was more than happy to do an outcall to my hotel instead, keeping me updated all the while as she neared my location.

When I answered the gentle knock at my door, I was greeted by a stunning, curvy young woman who both looked and smelled amazing. I had made sure ahead of time to have some drinks and dessert available so we shared those while we chatted a bit which really helped ease my nerves. She's very down to earth and took the time to answer any questions I had. I really enjoyed conversing and sharing with her before things heated up and she treated me to some sexy surprises. I won't say more other than I now have a new found appreciation for the color purple😁 Highly recommended!

Edited by stonedude
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i saw briella last weekend and it was fucking fantastic. I'm pretty new to hobbying but it was the best one so far. Mostly because she truly does not feel like she's rushing. A great conversationalist and even better service. She's got a cute, bubbly personality and is super easy to talk to. 

Her pictures look great and she does in person too. I will admit she's a little thicker than I thought she'd be but it was fucking awesome.

Will see her again!

Edited by d-weezygod
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.