PM for rates after a recommendation :/

Hey folks,

So I've noticed an upward trend of people PMing me after posting a recommendation or other comment about a provider.  

Asking for further details, thats fine, I'll happily provide whatever I feel comfortable with talking about. Mostly around personality, general appearance etc.

Asking for their rates/options?  Nope.  Not gonna do it.  If you want to find out more about that, contact the provider directly.   It should be generally the same for everyone, but there are many instances that the rate one person is quoted, may not be the same as someone else.

Asking for their address.  No bloody way.  I'm not going to participate in doxxing anyone, especially not anyone involved in this industry.  There's enough crap that providers have to put up with on a daily basis that I'm definitely not going to add any more strife to their life.

Asking for details on what we did?  Sorry dude, I'm not here to really discuss what happened in private between me and anyone else.  

I have the utmost respect for everyone that I've had a visit with in this city.  I'd like to think that I have earned some of their mutual respect as well.  I'm a pretty easy going person overall, and I'm generally open to talk and help out others where possible, but for anyone out there that truly wants to visit one of the amazing providers out there, at some point you'll need to take a leap of faith and actually talk to them at some point.

Be respectful, be open and honest, but overall just be yourself.  In the end its going to give you the best results and hopefully something close to what you're looking for.

Time to head back to my regularly scheduled ancientness and nerdiness.

• Thanks 3

I agree the pm system shouldn't be used as an illegal way share private information.

There's nothing wrong in privately sharing opinions, providing advices and raising some concerns. But some things should remain between hobbyists and providers. Not all relationships are the same and this should echo any agreements between adults.

For those who want something specific, ask directly. Much easier, private and respectful.

Agree 100% - I’ll add, why would I be more loyal to some random dude on the Internet than than someone I’ve been intimate with?  I’m honestly more “hos before bros” on this one.  Haven’t had this happen, but a link to website or ad and “yep that her - yep what’s written is true” are about as far as I’m comfortable with.  Frankly, I like this board because I see guys actually care about the ladies.  I like to think that I do.

Maybe now you can just send them a link to this post, eh?

• Like 2