What is your style personality?

Hello everyone,

I thought I would ask how you would describe your signature style? I'm interested to know what uniquely defines your personal appearance? For myself, I tend to gravitate towards wardrobe essentials that feel natural. I'm usually wearing jeans, leggings, cozy sweaters and tee's, for my day to day life. I would describe my style as casual. I want easy to care for, laid back clothing. 

Of course it's fun to venture into other clothing styles to match the occasion, but this is what mainly defines my style. How would you describe your clothing personality? 

• Like 1

I should outline a few categories. 

-Casual

-Classic

-Business casual

-Trendy

-Sporty

Just a few I can think of.

How do you feel about color? Or colors like black and grey? 

This may be a little off topic, but I find it so appealing when the clothing reflects the person. Maybe a glimpse of a colorful sock, or something completely unexpected. Fun and flirty or with an edge.  What draws you in?

Edited by Sensual Erin
  • Like 1

I am all over the map, depending on the context. But I love bright, bold colours, funky socks, and cool t-shirts with jeans. And footwear - nothing like some Fluevog shoes to heighten your style. 

1 hour ago, Mod_Cat said:

I guess mine would be more vintage, retro! Hard one to say

• Like 2

I work like 6 days a week in a factory and I need to wear working clothes so that kind of suck but I make it look good.  For any of the other days that I do go out you will often see me with jeans and a long sleeve shirt(hardly ever a T-shirt) so something clean and classy.

I used to wear the cowboy boots but they were somewhat hard on the feet if I did lots of walking so now I wear running shoes or hiking boots. 

• Like 1

Easy. I wear a kilt every day. Boots and leggings on really cold days, sandals during the summer. Anything at all on top: muscle shirts, tee shirts, button up, sweaters, whatever. It all works with a kilt.

• Like 2