Kj massage ad by "East Indian Girl"

No idea, I've never seen her. But I know her reputation, so thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Found the "East Indian Sargent" thread, seems likely this is the same person.

Edited by hotwinnipeg

It is Joti/Simi. I texted the number. She works out of the back door of Healthtree on Sargent. They told me back door. Also said side door... Told them I wasn't interested as I had a less than positive experience with her once before. No response after that. 

1 hour ago, Lubefree said:

Is this person the one that was all over the news for recording and blackmailing a customer?

I don't know for sure but I've had lack luster experiences with her.

Heavy on the upsell and telling me how some of her clients are professional athletes from you know who and they tip her very well

The East Indian game in Winnipeg is a bit shady. Overpriced and below average service. And we know about the Notorious SIMPLE MEHTA AKA SIMI MEHTA. Stay safe people. There’s lots of good service available other than this. 

My experience with Simi/Joti has always been good, She has a great body and I have never been filmed or had a one handed anything

She is expensive

The filming is overblown, she filmed the one guy (I believe it may have been her landlord at the time) to try to get a better rent.

Was it wrong, yes it was, but she has served her sentance

In a hobby based entirely on privacy, you don’t get second chances after you blackmail someone. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lustful1961 said:

She is expensive

Can you define expensive? 
I’m desperate to find an attractive massage person of the non Asian variety, and she always catches my eye when I see her picture pop up on KJ. 

Are most just avoiding now purely on principal? Transgressions aside and if guaranteed it wouldn’t happen again, would any of you guys consider seeing her again?