Sign in to follow this  

Couple's Nurture Pack, rekindling the spark together💜

Valentine's, the time for Romance!

Each year I offer very specialized couples massage session that will create intimacy that maybe you have forgotten?

Let me teach you how to touch her and romance her and create that spark again!

Maybe this lucky lady in your life is your significant other? Or maybe she's just a friend? Either way let me guide you into pure romance and ecstasy together.

Perhaps you're a man who just wants to know the maps of a woman's body better so feel free to bring your partner, wife, girlfriend ,friend or even another SP! 

( PLEASE NOTE: BOTH PARTIES WILL NEED TO HAVE FULL CONSENT AND UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT TAKES PLACE! I NEVER WANT TO SURPRISE ANYONE! ) 

Spa Pack 1: four hand massage, we will treat her to a massage and I will teach you essential art touch $250

Spa pack 2: begins with a jacuzzi for you and her, using beautiful aphrodisiac essential oils and bath salts. Followed by a four-hand massage first for her then for you! This pack is 2.5 Hour. $450

Spa pack 3: this pack is for the more adventurous, with all of the above mentioned and extra time for three of us to enjoy one another in the boudoir this is a 3 hour session. $ 800

IntroText_20200123_082131.gif

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this