Addressing issues around screening with established providers

Although I've been fortunate that the majority of people who contact me are willing to screen and understand the purpose behind it. But for those who don't understand or new to this hobby I think it's important that we discuss this

Let me explain first by saying I've been a part of this community for 10 years and not once has anybody ever had to report that I have ripped off lied or blackmailed any client. Building my business for 10 years to become a successful and a trustworthy provider does not come easy. So with that being said I'm pretty sure it is logical to conclude I would never ruin my reputation over a measly little deposit or your personal information.

Nor would any established reputable provider.

I would assume that if you've chosen to contact me you have also done your homework such as Googling my phone number researching my ads researching my Twitter profile my recommendations and my business model. And if you've done so you will know that I do not hide much of myself at all. I State my true age, I show my face in my photos ( which by no means do I suggest all ladies should! ) I have Pages upon pages of recommendations here, and my social media choice of Twitter is also very transparent.

So I have basically laid it out on the table for you to observe and make a wise choice. A choice that should go in both directions mind you. Why should I expect to accept a visitor into my home when you want to hide behind ambiguity? Should I also not have the fairness of knowing who is being invited into my house and to spend intimate moments with?

If you as a potential client wishes not to be screened then do not contact ladies who clearly require screening it as simple as that. After telling someone what my protocol is to be screened and getting a response of "how do I know you're not going to rip me off " is beyond insulting.

Well thank you for taking time to read this very long-winded post LOL, but I hope that I've clearly explained and set to rest some new hobbies concerns when considering booking an established provider. 😘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I can't count the number of times I've been screened/verified (the first time in 2011) and I continue to be screened/verified (not to mention pay in full in advance)

If a client doesn't want to be screened/verified simple solution, don't contact her. While it's true it's the lady's rules that the potential client has to follow regarding screening and deposits it's also true that the client is the one who initiated contact.  If he doesn't want to follow her screening rules then he simply shouldn't contact her

As for risks, potential risks (in a client's mind) are his privacy breached and being ripped off

As for risks faced by a companion, it's her safety and security.  Put another way a potential client (stranger) initiated contact with her to be alone with her intimately.  Don't you think she should know a little bit about the man who wants to be alone with her?  And this isn't just a minor thing, just recently and sadly a companion lost her life at the hands of a criminal client  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/murder-day-parole-eustachio-gallese-1.5439020 

Next time a client is looking to book a companion and she requires screening and a deposit remember it's her very safety and security she considers versus a clients privacy concerns. And if a client is really that concerned about his privacy why is he even partaking in this lifestyle. Put simply a lady's safety and security trump his privacy.

A rambling

RG

untitledspbooking.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

I can't count the number of times I've been screened/verified (the first time in 2011) and I continue to be screened/verified (not to mention pay in full in advance)

If a client doesn't want to be screened/verified simple solution, don't contact her. While it's true it's the lady's rules that the potential client has to follow regarding screening and deposits it's also true that the client is the one who initiated contact.  If he doesn't want to follow her screening rules then he simply shouldn't contact her

As for risks, potential risks (in a client's mind) are his privacy breached and being ripped off

As for risks faced by a companion, it's her safety and security.  Put another way a potential client (stranger) initiated contact with her to be alone with her intimately.  Don't you think she should know a little bit about the man who wants to be alone with her?  And this isn't just a minor thing, just recently and sadly a companion lost her life at the hands of a criminal client  https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/murder-day-parole-eustachio-gallese-1.5439020 

Next time a client is looking to book a companion and she requires screening and a deposit remember it's her very safety and security she considers versus a clients privacy concerns. And if a client is really that concerned about his privacy why is he even partaking in this lifestyle. Put simply a lady's safety and security trump his privacy.

A rambling

RG

untitledspbooking.png

Well said and I'm very thankful that you including the story of our lost colleague. So young at 22  what a great loss and disturbing! It is a prime example of what can happen in a blink of an eye. We have lost a few good Souls locally as well and I will always remember them and learned from their lessons😭

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Actually I’m surprised that more SP’s don’t require a screening process

yes so am I, I have noticed Nationwide that New Brunswick and Nova Nova Scotia  Seems to be more slack in the regards of screening and safety. Other provinces as far as I can tell have protocols put in place, you will also notice on Twitter more and more ladies are tightening up screening methods.

I think a big part of the problem is that so many ladies are worried that they'll lose clients because of screening practices, however I have noticed for myself it only increased the level of sincere client vs. Time waster. It also makes me feel much safer knowing who I'm inviting over. After seeing the unfortunate deaths locally over the last few years I feel safety is president over a few dollars. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

yes so am I, I have noticed Nationwide that New Brunswick and Nova Nova Scotia  Seems to be more slack in the regards of screening and safety. Other provinces as far as I can tell have protocols put in place, you will also notice on Twitter more and more ladies are tightening up screening methods.

I think a big part of the problem is that so many ladies are worried that they'll lose clients because of screening practices, however I have noticed for myself it only increased the level of sincere client vs. Time waster. It also makes me feel much safer knowing who I'm inviting over. After seeing the unfortunate deaths locally over the last few years I feel safety is president over a few dollars. 

Nothing is worth not being safe. Whether that be screening or using protection, you only get one life, you deserve to live it, not be a victim of a monster like that. And if you lose a client, maybe that  was a client that was worth losing. 

Stay safe ladies! Prayers to your peer and all others who have perished at the hands of assholes like that guy. Fuck that article makes me so upset and so angry. I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel.  Regardless of who someone is or what her occupation may be, no woman should become a victim to sexual or domestic abuse or assault, and absolutely no woman deserves to have her life taken at the hands of a bastard like that. NO ONE! Stop all violence toward women now! Please be safe ladies and screen everyone.  Sorry for the preaching, but this is just so upsetting to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, rebelram9988 said:

Nothing is worth not being safe. Whether that be screening or using protection, you only get one life, you deserve to live it, not be a victim of a monster like that. And if you lose a client, maybe that  was a client that was worth losing. 

Stay safe ladies! Prayers to your peer and all others who have perished at the hands of assholes like that guy. Fuck that article makes me so upset and so angry. I'll never understand how someone can be so cruel.  Regardless of who someone is or what her occupation may be, no woman should become a victim to sexual or domestic abuse or assault, and absolutely no woman deserves to have her life taken at the hands of a bastard like that. NO ONE! Stop all violence toward women now! Please be safe ladies and screen everyone.  Sorry for the preaching, but this is just so upsetting to me.

Thank you for this post! I admire your conviction, and passion about this topic. As someone who experienced major stalking and harassment and multitude of threatening messages I have learned the value in screening so that if this happens again at least I can narrow it down to who is responsible. I am thankful to my peers in this community you have taught me the ways of screening and I would never go back . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Studio 110 by Sophia said:

Thank you for this post! I admire your conviction, and passion about this topic. As someone who experienced major stalking and harassment and multitude of threatening messages I have learned the value in screening so that if this happens again at least I can narrow it down to who is responsible. I am thankful to my peers in this community you have taught me the ways of screening and I would never go back . 

Sophia, I am very grateful you have come through this and I hope others learn from your experiences and can protect themselves in the same way you have. :) 

• Thanks 2

Chiming in on this Thread. 😉

Screening is Very Important! Some Ladies do, Others May Not. To Each Their Own. 

I May Not Have Sceeening Stated on My Profiles/Ads but, I Screen All the Time, Every Single Client,Phone Call, Text! I Have Since 2016..When I Was Stalked For Months! It Got to the Point that I Stopped Hosting for about 1 Year. That is Something that A Person will "Never Forget"!!! Actually, During that Time of being Stalked, is When I learned how to Screen/Trace, In Many Many Ways! I Has "Nothing" to do with "Discretion", as some May Worry or Think! "Its Safety"! It's Extra Work Screening but, i can not Imagine Not Screening. The Voice Call To Comfirm, No Apps Numbers, Asking If Your a Member of Cerb/Lyla..What is Your Handle Name, Member of any other Boards, Using a Real Phone Number, Weather is Booking by Email ect.... Well, Sorry but i still want a Phone Number/Voice Call. Is That the Only Screening I Do... "Heck No". If Proper Information Cant/Wont be Given.., Well Sorry...Carry On as Your Not Booking With Me. You know Info about Me.. I want Info about You.. Before we spend Any time together. If We have had the Pleasure of Meeting Already.. You passed. If You Tried and We Havent ...Most likely a Reason For That. I am "Very Discrete" ... For Myself and You. To the point that if Discretion is Not Kept in any way...We are Done For Good. Discretion is 100%.. So is Safety for Both of Us. 

This is not All About the $$$.. 

I may come across as being "Blunt" .. and Yes, i probably am. However, Im Down To Earth and Dont Fake It.   Sooooo.. Is Screening Important.. Some Have No Idea. 

xoxo's 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As an established provider who also requires screening and deposits, I second what Lady Sophia is saying! We are looking out for our SAFETY! While the majority of clients are safe and respectful, there are always going to be bad apples in the bunch. Not sure if anyone follows the Maritime Sweethearts twitter page but they had a bad experience where someone actually pulled a GUN on one of the girls, so to say this stuff just “doesn’t happen” in Fredericton is plain ignorance. It can happen ANYWHERE, to ANYONE. 

I feel I have been extremely fortunate in not ever really have anyone refuse to screen or deposit. I understand that some of my clients and potential clients rely on me NOT sharing their information, and for potential clients it may be nerve wracking to trust someone you’ve never met with such sensitive information, but if we are well established (like Sophia and I) you should be able to use common sense to deduce that no, we are NOT looking to run off with your deposit… or share your identity with the public, that would absolutely RUIN our reputations that we have spent YEARS building to the point that we are able to reasonably expect deposits. It is not like we just strolled onto the scene with no reviews or reputation and demanded half our donation up front… 

I do wonder what girls who are just starting out and don’t have that reputation that makes clients comfortable screening or leaving deposits, are expected to do though. Of course they can’t expect clients to send them E-Transfers, how can they ensure their safety before being reviewed? Maybe having someone like myself or Sophia or another well established SP vouch for them? I’m not sure. It leaves new girls vulnerable for sure. Just something that crosses my mind sometimes. 

In light of these recent events I hope it has opened some eyes to the importance of verifying and screening to make your SP feel safe and comfortable, then just do it. We are not out to get you, we don’t want to steal your money, we just want to take some of the risks out of this profession. Most people don’t have to worry when they go to work about being attacked, assaulted, or robbed for the most part people who respect and value the women you go to for service will have no problem with submitting to screening we require.  

Some of us also don’t have the appointment space to have our time wasted by not showing up or cancelling with enough time to fill the space. I personally only have a limited amount of appointments available per month, therefor if someone books and does not show up that takes time away from another regular who would have appreciated that time with me. 

Point is, if you respect your SP, respect her booking protocol. We are only looking out for ourselves and as a client you should be respectful of that! If you really some how think you are “too important” or its “too risky” too screen or deposit, please don't expect uncensored access to our bodies, and homes/in-calls. 

xoxo 

Jaymie Mae Sparxxx

• Like 7

The safety issue isn't just a moot thing.  Just recently in Quebec City a 22 year old companion was murdered at the hands of a parolee who had previously murdered someone (his wife)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/murder-day-parole-eustachio-gallese-1.5439020

https://globalnews.ca/news/6470101/investigation-ordered-into-parolee-accused-of-killing-woman-in-quebec-city/

RG

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, roamingguy said:

The safety issue isn't just a moot thing.  Just recently in Quebec City a 22 year old companion was murdered at the hands of a parolee who had previously murdered someone (his wife)

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/murder-day-parole-eustachio-gallese-1.5439020

https://globalnews.ca/news/6470101/investigation-ordered-into-parolee-accused-of-killing-woman-in-quebec-city/

RG

MotherFuckkkker should be put 6 Feeet Under.. Waste of Air 😶

• Like 3