Any one saw this lady?

Three of the "verified" pictures look off. The shadow of the sheet and hand looks wrong and fake.

Not saying she's not real, but it's like she only had two pics and had 3 others photoshopped to get the LL minimal requirements for being verified. The pics also look familiar but can't find from where.

Would recommend waiting for a reco before trying. 

22 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

They all look to be the same girl to me..just looks like someone else is holding the paper and taking the pics for her thats all

Again I don't claim she's not real as two of the pics look genuine. But there's an uncanny valley to those held by someone else.

Probably nothing. But after seeing so many photoshopped pictures I think it's worth mentioning.

13 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Again I don't claim she's not real as two of the pics look genuine. But there's an uncanny valley to those held by someone else.

Probably nothing. But after seeing so many photoshopped pictures I think it's worth mentioning.

I was just stating my opinion as to what i see i wasnt responding to what you said 😉

And it is sometimes hard to take your own pics and hold up a sign at the same time

Edited by Exotic Touch Danielle

Just now, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I was just stating my opinion as to what i see i wasnt responding to what you said 😉

I know. 

Have a nice day.😘