Ness Massage news

Hey guys,

I read up on the internet that there is apparently a petition circulating about locals trying to shut down the Ness location. It seems to be known by the neighbors as a troubled spot, It has apparently been brought to the attention of the city councilor and police.

Of course, everything taking place is legal, but you know 🤷😂

I hate to bring the bad news, but anyone who needs to be low key might want to know that. As little as the effort may be to shut it down (not sure if new news or old), I'd hate for anyone to in a sticky situation.

• Thanks 1

Same situation four years ago, same location , it blew over. At that time, they requested you purchase a sixty dollar membership card. 
I have zero fear with law enforcement   going for a massage to a licensed business. 
All legal responsibility is on the business. Maybe if you’re married take slight precaution. 
But this so called neighborhood sting is old , repeated news at this location. 

What was the date on the petition you saw? 

The only thing I can see is where the petition was started about 4 years ago

and is now closed. Can't see anything current.

When I go there, I park at Timmie's and cross at the lights.  Just a guy out for a walk.  Even though I keep my eyes open, I have never seen surveillance by anyone or been stopped.  

Edited by MonorZ
Added info

Adding three or four girls it would not surprise me because I'm sure it is quite busy especially with some of the girls having really good reviews. Saturdays and Sundays are probably busy times when most of the neighbours are at home.

That is crazy.  I have an appointment at a different place today.  I think I may cancel.  That is scary.   Odd thing, 832 is still advertising today on kijiji. 

33 minutes ago, kris1972 said:

832 was raided by police yesterday 

Global news 

15 minutes ago, Ruralboy said:

That is crazy.  I have an appointment at a different place today.  I think I may cancel.  That is scary.   Odd thing, 832 is still advertising today on kijiji. 

800 block of Notre Dame. Not 832  Corydon. According to the article they began investigating in December regarding exploitation. Owners have been arrested. Not the girls, or customers. 

Just now, Card66 said:

800 block of Notre Dame. Not 832  Corydon. According to the article they began investigating in December regarding exploitation. Owners have been arrested. Not the girls, or customers. 

Picture shows 832 on door 

Never a place I'd go to but that being said I had heard it 832 Corydon was under LE scrutiny awhile back. Local neighborhood buzz.

Peace

MG 

Seriously 800 block just means general location...its all real

I shared with a few that I have some retired rcmp who told me never do they go after the workers or customers just the ones exploiting the employee's 

But the employees will have to throw there boses under the bus ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kris1972 said:

3 hours ago, kris1972 said:

Card66’s point was to clarify that it was 832 Notre Dame that was raided, not Oui Massage at 832 Corydon (where Erika and others work). You just said 832, which was ambiguous.

• Thanks 2

Has a month gone by already? I was waiting for the next "Ermahgerd! Rumor sez the cops are watchin' 123 Rubdown Lane!".