Ness Massage news

It is getting better with newer staff you get a legitimate massage 

They concentrate more on the massage than most

On 2/8/2020 at 4:58 PM, cdninja said:

I meant great massage better ending.  Yeah Linda is the best in my

On 1/30/2020 at 4:35 PM, foofer said:

Has a month gone by already? I was waiting for the next "Ermahgerd! Rumor sez the cops are watchin' 123 Rubdown Lane!".

Not sure why the negative response.

Everyone goes to these places for different reasons. (Well, the same reason in the end 😂).

Some men are single, some have wives, some have girlfriends, some have girlfriends wives and boyfriends. Not everyone wants to walk into a place that is known to the public and have the even slightest possibility of being exposed. 

We're literally a group of questionable people on a public forum, we gotta have each others backs dude. :classic_ninja:

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Kmoppai said:

Not everyone wants to walk into a place that is known to the public and have the even slightest possibility of being exposed. 

Do you actually think that ANY place talked about on here is safe? Like we're the freaking Illuminati, using code words like 'ending' and 'finish' that nobody else could understand. Most here found this site on Google, ffs. You think LE isn't here checking new posts every morning or knows who gives the 'best tease'? Or the providers themselves either shilling or giving false warnings? Or insurance company fraud inspectors? Or someone from a neighborhood digging dirt on a business? We find out about a new place opening up across town almost instantly. But somehow a neighborhood is unlikely to notice or suspect something happening under their noses, like a different car showing up at private residence every hour for a couple of years.

There is always some well meaning shit disturber saying they know of a secret neighborhood webpage, but won't give a link. Or someone who says they saw a guy sitting in a brown chevy across the street. Kitty, Forever, all rumors. Let me say it again, the cops already know more about these places than we do. With the help of this site, they know which girls are doing what and who is the most popular. The way the laws are now, basically they have to witness the actual transaction or have a girl come forward, which is what happened at Notre Dame and without any warning. All spreading unsubstantiated rumors does is hurt the businesses. How can we have each other's back and rely on the information when we can't even agree on which girl is named what?

Dude, if you're relying on this site to help keep your secrets hidden and safe, you're screwed. The fact that you're on here means these places are known to the public and a risk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, foofer said:

Like we're the freaking Illuminati, using code words like 'ending' and 'finish' that nobody else could understand.

I've been laughing at this for the last hour 🙂 Thank you.