Has anyone seen Amelia Queene?

Can't find much, but her age is close to "jailbait". If you meet her, would recommend asking for ID's.

Would also suggest reading this for future inquiries:

1 minute ago, clearbluesky15 said:

I see the logic, to avoid underage. I'm wondering about how providers feel about sharing their IDs... I suppose one could cover the name, and just reveal the age and photo.  Are folks doing this in practice? Is this standard practice / expected?

-cbs

There more than one way to handle this. Sometimes just by talking a few minutes you can discover discrepancies between the moment she started that line of work and when she reached maturity. If says been doing this for months but only turned 18 a week ago, this should be your cue to head for the door.

An official photo ID is better, but not always necessary.

13 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

There more than one way to handle this. Sometimes just by talking a few minutes you can discover discrepancies between the moment she started that line of work and when she reached maturity. If says been doing this for months but only turned 18 a week ago, this should be your cue to head for the door.

An official photo ID is better, but not always necessary.

With a name like Amelia Queene, I doubt she would want to show id with her full name. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CrystalMoth said:

With a name like Amelia Queene, I doubt she would want to show id with her full name. 

You asked our opinion and I shared mine. All we got are pictures that may or may not be recent and representative of her, and her age. She could really be 19, or be anything between 15 and 29. Until someone posts a reco or warning, we won't know for sure. If you're comfortable with her, you should be old enough to do what you want. As I mentioned, there more than one way to evaluate age and maturity. It's just an advice. Do whatever you want with it.

18 hours ago, CrystalMoth said:

I'm Quite Sure that she wouldn't want to show you her Real Name. Although,when showing you her ID, she could put a finger over her "Name". If the Tables Were Turned, I'd want to know I'm with someone "Not Underage".. Wouldn't You? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1