Sign in to follow this  

Are You Bold Enough to Try This With Me?

Amber Diamond has finally arrived!

I am so sorry to everyone who wanted to see me but missed out because of the delay I had in making it back when I advertised I would be here. 

To make it up to you, I will be available all month long, starting tonight (Feb 1st)! 

What Do I Have in Mind?

You weren't the only one waiting for this... I am so ready to have some fun!

AND... I have some exciting NEW adventures in mind for us to experience together. Are you bold enough to try? 

My new ideas range from just a little outside the ordinary (think voyeur, sensual shower time, kinky shower time, light bondage-on you lol), to a full-on sensory experience that completely quenches every naughty desire you've ever had (think toys, domination, role play scenarios, fetishes)!  I am very open minded, and would be interested in hearing what would make our time together even more fulfilling!

Rates

Every experience is unique, and my rates are calculated on an individual basis.  I do have a standard appt rate of 150/hh or 200/hr, and I build from there.  Reasonable rates, contact me to create your one of a kind ultimate escape TODAY!

Here's How to Reach Me

I will be checking messages often, and my availability is on a first come, first serve basis, 24 hours a day.

Please note that I usually need 1 hours notice as a minimum.

If you have a specific time in mind, I am happy to pre-book, no need to try your luck with short notice options 🙂 

XXX
Amber K. Diamond

Sign in to follow this