Virginie Lafleur - The sensual touch of your day - visiting Ottawa Feb 28 - March 1

AnnonceVirginieAnglais.thumb.jpg.962c7b84c423341929973fa6da72cf1b.jpg

I am Virginie Lafleur, your gorgeous girl next door with an artistic soul. I am pleased to finally have the opportunity to visit Ottawa on Feb 28th to March 1st. 

www.virginielafleur.com

Ottawa Schedule - Hosting near Centretown

Feb 28th - 3pm to midnight
Feb 29th - 8am to midnight
March 1st - 8am to 11am

Meeting Me is…

An erotic parenthesis in the everyday whirlwind, a meeting with an intense and experienced lover, with whom you can explore your longings and express your desires.

A chance to enjoy each other. My reaction to your caresses is sincere and authentic. I will be able to guide you in order to stimulate my passion and satisfy our desires. Feel free to clarify your expectations and your needs, because we are all unique in our sexuality.

I like to adapt each appointment according to your needs, because pleasure is not controlled by a predefined scenario and is not measured by the intensity of your screams… It arises when you discover me by reading my words and grows when you decide to write me in turn. It intensifies in the feverish expectation of the moment when I will open the door and it will push us towards each other, despite the shyness of a first encounter.

With me, you do not have to worry about delivering a performance. You can simply be yourself and take the time to live your own experience.

1.thumb.png.e3fc842d125955a0f884d0854f581dc1.png

A bit more…
Fluent in French and English
29 years old – I’m born in March
Vibrant hazel eyes
Height : 5″5
Breast : 36 DD natural
Shoe size : 9 US / 40 Eur
Natural hair color – No hair extensions
No false nails
Well maintained netherhair
Some small tattoos