If you mean Sofia French from YFL, I don't know but I'll be finding out next week! Her duo partner Olivia will be in HRM at the same time. Both look very sexy. Damn I'll have to flip a coin! Can't go wrong with Your French Lady! Love 'em!

From what I can tell Sofia French does not tour too much so see her while you can! Usually can't go wrong with any of the YFL ladies.

Sofia is Hot YFL is great , the prices are fair, the ladies are very nice, and you don't have to give your life story to book an appointment , some SP's here in Halifax  want everything but your Sin number also  being from Montreal nothing beats a beautiful Quebec lady :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Lookingfor said:

Maybe you should go back to Montreal.

He does have a point. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving out my personal details every time I feel randy. However, I wouldn't be opposed to using one of those services where you give them your info and they certify your identity and then if a provider has a serious issue with you, they can retrieve your identifying info from that service in order to pursue legal action. Keep in mind that if any provider were to use your personal information against you, that is extortion and carries very hefty penalties. 

Dear gentlemen,

Unfortunately Sofia wont make it to town this week for some personal reason but gorgeous brunette Olivia did make it to town and she is available until the 14th. We will keep you posted regarding Sofia new touring dates. Thank you and have a nice week xoxox

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lookingfor said:

As for the moving back to Montreal part was said because he thinks nothing beats the beautiful ladies of Montreal if that is the case then go back to the place that you love. 

You have to admit, Montreal is a hobbyist's paradise. I used to make the trip at least a few times a year until YFL came along. Sure there are some great local providers, but there simply aren't that many of them. The local LL can be pretty scary sometimes; it's like, "No thanks, please go back to your meth world."

• Thanks 1