Allie Zion • Mixed • 1645

Allie Zeon is in Charlotteown!!!  Had the pleasure of seeing her this evening. As a returning customer, I am always surprised how wonderful this lady is to spend time with.  A great person...easy to talk and laugh with. She has a knockout body that is toned and sexy as hell.  Once the cuddles start, expect to get wet and be kissed in places you only dream of.  

Treat her with respect and be a gentlemen....and she will knock you socks off!  Only here for another day and a half.  Make the time to see her. You can thank me later.

• Like 1

Allie Zeon is in Charlotteown!!!  Had the pleasure of seeing her this evening. As a returning customer, I am always surprised how wonderful this lady is to spend time with.  A great person...easy to talk and laugh with. She has a knockout body that is toned and sexy as hell.  Once the cuddles start, expect to get wet and be kissed in places you only dream of.  

Treat her with respect and be a gentlemen....and she will knock you socks off!  Only here for another day and a half.  Make the time to see her. You can thank me later.

• Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.