Before you book your first appointment...

Gentlemen , I am sure it has been brought up here somewhere but please read the ladies information/ad/website thoroughly before booking an appointment.

Here is a little insight .... screening starts from your first call or text.

When guys contact me asking questions that are already answered on my site I usually don't reply.

Guys who don't take the time to read my info are generally the ones who really don't give a crap about me as a human being and are just looking for fast food style service.

It also leads to  conflict during an appointment about such things as rates or what services are or are not offered.

If you are just looking to come over right away order my "McChicken" through the drive through .... please keep on driving...preferably past my house and to another city !

I prefer to spend my time with gents I connect with and can have an enjoyable visit on a human level.

I can't speak for other ladies, but I suspect that it makes much the same negative first impression on them also.

All the best.

I'm waiting for someone to ask you about your 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, Pickles, onions and your sesame seed buns.

But all kidding aside, a great reminder to everyone out here that speaking like a human being interacting with another human being goes a long way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

I'm waiting for someone to ask you about your 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, Pickles, onions and your sesame seed buns.

But all kidding aside, a great reminder to everyone out here that speaking like a human being interacting with another human being goes a long way.

I can super size your fries ! lol

23 hours ago, BonnieScot said:

If you are just looking to come over right away order my "McChicken" through the drive through .... please keep on driving...preferably past my house and to another city !

I love the analogy.  Similarly, this industry ranges from “suit and tie required” to “McNuggets” and sometimes maitre d must turn away those not suitably attired.

One thing that gives the clue about the “dress code” is the lines of communication provided.   To many, providing a number or email directly invites using it before research.  When only the website is provided and additional contact info given on the site after telling me the rules for engagement - I follow them to the “T”.  If given three contact options in a ad, most of us pick the least effort path to instant gratification.

This is especially important when the ad is placed next to “McNuggets” (On LL, for example) who is quite willing to accommodate “u avail?” and also has her number listed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

I sometimes wonder what would happen if clients got reviews as well, like Uber 🙂

Would be great for ladies, cops and divorce lawyers.

4 hours ago, clearbluesky15 said:

I sometimes wonder what would happen if clients got reviews as well, like Uber 🙂

There was someone on Twitter a while back who retired and then posted lengthy replies to some of the reviews she'd had on... TER, I think it was. They were *very* funny, because she obviously remembered some of the encounters that guys had written about and what had gone down...

• Like 1

Just a quick bump.

Covid 19 doesn't mean we're starving and easy. Put the time and effort into us and we will put time and effort into you. 

Getting way too many "hi how r u's?" than appropriate. 

• Like 4