Things that suck, and not in a good way.

A friend of mine was not so long ago killed in a general aviation plane crash. I'm helping his family liquidate a life time of stocks, bonds and many other financial instruments :(

• Like 1

Roadwork

Normally just a summer inconvenience, but a road crew busted a water main and while we have running water its not potable. Even have to boil water for washing dishes. So roadwork on one street has led to a town wide major disruption

RG

• Like 1

Annoyance #1: exercise and diet to be in shape for holiday, go on holiday and stuff myself til I am sick with greasy but delicious food. I think I gained ten pounds in two days. Ugh!!!

Annoyance #2: trying to set up date for when I get back. Using the hotel computer in the lobby when nobody is around. I go on it and people appear out of nowhere looking over my shoulder. Excuse me! Could I get a little privacy here?

• Like 2

Waking up, heating up the kettle to make some yummy instant coffee from Malaysia, and instead of adding the hot water to my mug first, adding cold milk. Hello lumpy coffee.

I needed a coffee before making my coffee it seems ;)

Edit

Ok, now I know it's going to be a long day. Messed up my whole morning routine now. When you do things like clockwork and you wake up one morning and you do things all messed up, it's never a good sign.

Edited by ogreray
Things going from bad to worse...
  • Like 2

Left for a holiday while halfway through a kitchen reno.

Now I am back and staring at the mess. Tons of work left. Need an electrician for the wall ovens and the cooktop, and need a plumber to check out the dishwasher and sink.

Oh well, that Corian looks awesome! And it has a built in sink, very clean design.

Caution to anyone doing their kitchen: plan your budget carefully and then double it.

• Like 1

Guest ****emb******n

Brought my new car in for an oil change at the dealer the other day, they try selling me an inspection and brake service. No thanks! It's a new car,nothing wrong with it and still under warranty. Never stop trying to sell you something!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Dogs who decide that you should be up and about. Its all about him and not me! Lol

My bike is in the shop AGAIN for the second time with fuse problems. Broke down over a week ago and my mechanic is backed up and doesn't think I'll get her back until Monday or Tuesday. Argh!!

• Like 1

When, installing Windows 10 on a Windows 8.1 laptop, an error "refreshes" it to when it came out of the box as a Windows 8 machine. Besides losing many apps, there are 162 Windows 8 updates which need to be downloaded and installed before one can start upgrading it to Windows 8.1...and then all the updates for Windows 8.1 need to be downloaded and installed. One of these is the one to update 8.1 to Windows 10. And the fun starts again...

• Like 2

finally have some time to relax and so fired up my ebook reader to enjoy a good book to find its no longer working. Guess I shall have to buy another next time I am in the big city

Well today was my day to go to hell, this time to take a family member to a doctor's appointment...these days suck in and of themselves but I can deal with them

But today was particularly stressful so I needed a cold (no alcohol) beer when I got home. Stop at the grocery store, no beer on the shelves. That sucked

Cold water just doesn't measure up

RG

had to move a hive today and omg they got under my pant leg and attacked my ankle and then went up further to get me just below the family jewels. My ankle is swollen up 4 times regular size and also my thigh. missed the jewels or they would be swollen to. darn painful his time lol