Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Airfare, why is it so high in the slowest month of the year...I want to fly within Canada not go to Fiji....

Can't explain the airfare but Fiji does sound good

When what would have been the tying goal in a hockey game gets called back due to a ruling that it went into the net a fraction of a second after the game clock reached 0:00...

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Just seeing the ripple effect from some people's negative and idiotic actions. People seem to be taking the art of destroying others to a new level each day. It's saddening.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting the annual phone call and getting told to report for fingerprinting and photo for my annual CPIC investigation. Requirement for my occupation.

Having to say good bye to Sensual Katherine 3 male cats even though i get sniffly from them .. now i will have to sleep alone again in St John's

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Just changed a headlight ballast last night and tonight on my way home the ballast in my driving light bit the dust.

Additional Comments:

Just changed a headlight ballast last night and tonight on my way home the ballast in my driving light bit the dust.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Sleepless night (made bearable by a good book) two hours of sleep in the early morning, and then waking with a headache.

My body and mind has beaten cancer for now, but knowing a killer is waiting to kill me is always haunting.

• Like 3

Inter-provincial Car inspections suck in BC. GRRR. Mechanically, my car is great. Brakes, Lights, Horn, Signals, Windshield, Wheel Bearings etc. Little picky details. I hate Sensors. I mean, I can see if my tires need air. A rust spot of less then 1 inch that does not vent inside the car. Electric window that I disabled as it goes down, but not up. Why the hell didn't I buy a car that is basic? Cause they don't exist anymore.

Thing I'm pissed about - the mechanic was finished by noon. However, he was waiting on estimates to get the rest fixed. I missed a lovin waiting. GRRR.

I'm at $235 so far (yes, I got an oil change), but the rest is going to cost a bugger. NB, inspections only cost $25 - here they are a minimum of $95. I mean, I know housing is expensive here, but really?

I see rust buckets, dirty engines, loud mufflers - they are ok? Really.....

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being hounded by auto insurance people asking dumb questions after filling out their damn reports.

Having someone play head games with me about information he shouldn't have in the first place plus wondering who shared information they had not right to.

That does not sound good I hope everything is ok?

Guest n*gu**6
Having someone play head games with me about information he shouldn't have in the first place plus wondering who shared information they had not right to.

That sounds very ominous. I hope everything is ok. I don't understand people doing this kind of thing. Seems to be happening a lot lately. :(

What sucks for me was coming home to another mess and since I try to clean up my kitchen BEFORE I cook, supper was being delayed slightly. Wife got all ticked that supper wasnt ready and took off to subway with the boy. Then I had to leave for a meeting and was later getting home and no energy to cook for just myself.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to the dentist and hearing $$$$$ going off in your head. No wonder he drives a Mercedes.I still have one more visit next week too!

Went back to the corner store to exchange the milk (only one place to buy milk not too far), tasted it with the cashier, in a coffe cup. Turns out 3 of them were sour. So no milk for cooking (I wanted to make dessert and needed some) or for a nice fresh glass of chocolate milk.

Grrr. F**k dessert.

My computer fried on Tuesday, I was running windows XP which I loved and I knew my way around it very well. I missed coming here on Lyla and following everything that was going on.

Guest n*gu**6

All this freezing rain. My driveway is like sand. I feel my pager may be noisy tonight. ..

my cell phone ringing off the hook and i can't stop to answer it with too much work to get through..

Guest n*gu**6

Constantly coming home to house in shambles. Hate having to clean for an hour before I can even start supper