Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest n*gu**6

Being disrespected, taken for granted, ignored, disregarded, overlooked and dismissed. Been a fun week.... I've reached the limits of my own positivity

Guest n*gu**6

Came home tonight to my daily mess....but not to the smell of roast chicken. I had seasoned the bird, had it well chilled and put it in the oven this morning programmed to dekay start to be ready when i got home. Wide decided to heat up pizza for lunch so put burd in the fridge and cleared oven program. So supper was a tad late...... but lots of netflix was watched totay.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Drivers who don't think runners are entitled to an inch of road space. A guy in a black pickup nearly clipped me this morning; I was already on the gravel shoulder, and he veered so far over the white line that I had to jump into the ditch to avoid his mirror.

Having to postpone my vacation because my vacation partner didn't realize until the evening before that her travel documents had expired :(

Oh and not even my own mother remembered that is kind of my birthday today (hard to explain, not a birthday per se but close to it) to be fair though I only remembered last night but she's my mom she should've reminded me ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Being completely overlooked and shown virtually no respect or consideration. I guess I expected more. Guess i was wrong

Guest **cely***r***ne

When a close friend is going through a tough time and I'm powerless to help :( Wish there was something I could do!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being told today I will he wearing cast for 4 more weeks.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Guest n*gu**6

Crazya$$ stalker malking my day stressful. Though i think i'm narrowing in on the identity

I try to leave my breakfast ready the night before to save time in the morning and be able to keep a healthy and balanced diet, last night was no exception even when it was late when I came home only I was so tired that I forgot to put the food in the fridge so I woke up this morning to find out I was breakfastless :(

Guest n*gu**6

Forest fires..... slugging hose up the hill in heat and ash and choking smoke. Yeah that sucks... but we stopped it

Fostering dogs for an owner that is basically homeless (living in assisted care home right now), and her apartment fell through. However, the owner is more work then the dogs.

Guest n*gu**6

When you want to be somewhere else but commitments are keeping you away

Buying a cute blouse in a medium, not even trying it on because you know it will look good. Get home all excited, rip the tag off in anticipation without thinking and then realize you are floating in it because you lost weight. Looks great but way too big and go to find a size small and none left at the store. F*ck me! In the Salvation Army bag of clothes it goes! That's when you know how much you have underestimated yourself. Swallowing a bittersweet pill right about now.