Things that suck, and not in a good way.

This was also a highlight of the day because when life gives you lemon you make lemonade. Went to work yesterday morning and there was no power because of the high winds and broken trees over electrical wires. No use of my computer and could not keep up to date with Lyla news. So I went and seen my favorite girl and spent some time with her.

Guest n*gu**6

When you propose a course of action for a project years ago and it is all but dismissed... Then yesterday I had a meeting with the same client for a redevelopment of the same site and when I made the suggestion that I made back almost 10yrs ago, he said "I wish you had said something like that back then when we did the other phase as we could have spread out the cost and prepared for this. Now this is gonna be huge cost to do this phase"..... I could only politely say that I "DID" suggest it and brought out the 10yr old plan that showed it.....

I could only politely say that I "DID" suggest it and brought out the 10yr old plan that showed it.....

Sometimes the cunty move just feels like the right thing to do.

Guest n*gu**6

When someone you care about is under the weather. You want so much to snap your fingers and make them feel better but youre not able to. Colds suck!!

Guest n*gu**6

When something amazing and wonderful happens to you and you have to keep it hidden.when really you want to take out a billboard and tell the world

Additional Comments:

Cold and flu......horrible. knocks the crap out of you

Guest n*gu**6

Falling down a flight of stairs with arms full of firewood. Wool socks and newly lacquerd stairs dont mix....owie...

Realizing that LYLA has my birthdate set 10 years after it actually happened, and I wonder why no one considered me a "mature provider" when I think I'm one of the oldest ones advertising. Makes me look like a hypocrite when I've been saying all along age is just a number" *grumble* lol

• Like 3

Had a first meeting with a lovely lady on Thursday. Things were great and I thought we were connecting well. Then, without thinking, I made a comment I intended as an observation but instantly realized was hurtful and inappropriate. By then the damage was done.

I have reached out to try and apologize but I fear that it is too late.

Hopefully I've learned the lesson to think before I speak because I never want to hurt someone like that again.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Back pain... took a slip on the ice yesterday and while i caught myself with the grace of an olympic gymnast I'm sure, it wrenched and pulled an already sore back almost bringing me to tears

Guest n*gu**6

When someone you know and care about is having a very tough time and all you can really do is make sure they know they can turn to you.

My wife is out of town for the week and a few of my plans for shenanigans while she's gone, have fallen apart...

down to one hope for fun left... on Friday, lol.

• Like 1

No refunds for going down on a pussy that smells of piss and coming up on missionary with armpits that smell like stale onion. Thing is you can't even write a review on the SP.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

When someone you would have loved to talk to texts you in the middle of the night and you don't hear the phone buzz. Worst part is... I'm pretty sure I was still awake when it came in.... :(

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Getting a very vague PM here (it was maybe 7 or 8 words) from a member here asking a question about kissing. I thought WTF is this all about when I read it. So I thought maybe it was about a post I did? I looked back 6 months and can only guess that it might be about a post I made last summer.

Then I thought to myself, why the hell am I doing all the work trying to figure out the answer to the question. So I just said to hell with it, and deleted the question from my in-box.

I think that common courtesy, when someone is looking for information, would be to state the date of the post in question, along with the title of the post, then pose the question. At least with some context, one might understand things better.

Guest n*gu**6

A long drought of no physical intimacy.... Pretty sure I can move furniture with my mind now... lol

Guest st*****ens**ors

A pair of friends-- a gentle giant and his wife of 30 years--killed in an automobile accident on a snowy highway. They were two of the kindest souls I knew. My heart breaks for their family.

Guest n*gu**6

Having to go to work today after hardly sleeping last night. Partied a little too hearty last night celebrating the big win... my head feels like a football itself....

At 4:30 this morning I woke up to my cat throwing up on me. (This was a first).

Yes, he is fine. Long haired cats will do this a couple of times each month. No matter how well groomed you try and keep them. He is even on a special veterinary prescribed food.

Actually he is a very intelligent cat. If he is really sick he goes to his carrier. If he has concerns about his um... litter box deposits, he will call me in to check things out. If it was not for him, I would not have known that he had worms last spring. The vet and I are puzzled that an" indoor only cat" got worms. But the vet also had several similar casses that month.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Desperately missing intimacy... I can scarcely even remember the last time I felt wanted.