Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Woke up early today because of a sore throat. Went downstairs to make a coffee, dreaming of how the warm coffee would sooth my throat. But the damn coffee maker died on me and I'm out of tea.

Woke up early today because of a sore throat. Went downstairs to make a coffee, dreaming of how the warm coffee would sooth my throat. But the damn coffee maker died on me and I'm out of tea.

You need a disinfectant. Try gargling with rum.

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings
You need a disinfectant. Try gargling with rum.

Do I spit or swallow when I finish gargling?

going in for an oil change and finding there are a few hundred more dollars of things that should be done....

Guest n*gu**6

Modern technology. For whatever reason text messages are getting lost. Not just from one person either. Its a software issue it seems.

When people try to read into what you are saying and then comment about something you are not even talking about or that it is far from what you were actually saying.

• Like 4

Guest n*gu**6

My phone went bonkers last night and I couldn't do anything. Reset after reset and it was a brick. Finally did a restore on it and got it working but soooooo frustrating. That and found out I may have a torn LCL and a torn miniscus in my knee.....

I don't make too many mistakes but the feeling when I noticed I put the wrong month on almost all my updated ads just sucks!

I fixed them but gheeshhh!! SMH at myself...

99103b1e794256b503d9a5b77bc130b8_i-messed-up-meme-gallery-i-messed-up-memes_400-400.jpeg

SPANK ME!!

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Depression and anxiety. Whether it be your own or someone you care about. Its hugely difficult to deal with and nearly impossible when its someone else's

Guest n*gu**6

When you find yourself always thinking about someone and you know they probably haven't thought of you at all. Then when they need something suddenly they are there and then gone just as quickly....

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I just finished reading issue #167 of The Walking Dead. Another beloved character has been killed off. If was a tender and well written story, but so sad. In a note to the fans, Robert Kirkman (creator) admitted he cried for days after writing the story.

Guest n*gu**6

When you get so horny you're actually angry about it.....lol

Guest n*gu**6

The forklift loading a compressor i was picking up for my Dad nearly rips off mh tailgate. :(

Guest n*gu**6

My stalker is upping her game. SMH

Lost count of the phantom phone calls and threatening texts this weekend. Wish I could get 1/10th of the attention she shows me from someone I "WANT" to talk to lol

I was with someone last week who had just caught a cold so all week I been expecting a cold... no symptoms yet... but meanwhile, I have a sore eye, not sure if its pink eye or a sty... can't see a sty.