Things that suck, and not in a good way.

The fact that this will be the third time I post this because as soon as I press submit I need to login again and my post is gone. Going to copy before I post this time.

So...anyhow...pee

I grew up with brothers and had my own sons. Never did they pee on the edge of toilet much less on the floor beside it. If they did they must have cleaned up after themselves before my mom or I noticed. It's called respect.

I have a bathroom used specifically by my guests. I will admit I didn't check it immediately after they left. I will now now!

I can't understand why a grown up would actually walk away thinking it was ok to leave a shit load of piss behind.

Guys...if you know you cant make the aim, sit the hell down! It's not emasculating its endearing and no one is watching cause it ain't a public urinal.

Respect goes a long way!

• Like 6

The fact that this will be the third time I post this because as soon as I press submit I need to login again and my post is gone. Going to copy before I post this time.

So...anyhow...pee

I grew up with brothers and had my own sons. Never did they pee on the edge of toilet much less on the floor beside it. If they did they must have cleaned up after themselves before my mom or I noticed. It's called respect.

I have a bathroom used specifically by my guests. I will admit I didn't check it immediately after they left. I will now now!

I can't understand why a grown up would actually walk away thinking it was ok to leave a shit load of piss behind.

Guys...if you know you cant make the aim' date=' sit the hell down! It's not emasculating its endearing and no one is watching cause it ain't a public urinal.

Respect goes a long way![/quote']

If there is something that pisses me off it's exactly that. I run a business where we are all men working here and I share the bathroom with them. Well I can tell you that after some of the guys leave that little stall it looks like a bathroom at the gas station that as not been cleaned in a year. I swear that if those guys are married their wife must be disappointed that she ever did marry him.

• Like 3

So...anyhow...pee

Guys...if you know you cant make the aim' date=' sit the hell down! It's not emasculating its endearing and no one is watching cause it ain't a public urinal.

Respect goes a long way![/quote']

Gosh, I never imagined I would ever post on this topic. Total agreement with Meg. Many gents like me "of a certain age" suffer from the beginning stages of benign prostate enlargement. On occasion whilst having a wee, a random shot to the side, or a spray will shoot out.

My bathroom floor gets cleaned with bleach 2 or 3 times weekly, but if it happens at another's toilet, it takes but a few sheets of TP, the bottom of your shoe, the effort to bend and pick it up to put in john, and maybe 30 seconds of time to clean the drizzled mess.

P.S.: If I ever have the privilege of visiting Meg, I will squat to pee! :)

Receiving a notice from the landlord informing me that an exterminator is coming through this week to spray for ants. I don't even have any ants. The part that sucks is that I have to empty all my kitchen cupboards and drawers. Clean everything out of the bathroom vanity. As well as, pull all the appliances out from the walls. A bit of a logistics nightmare.

Oh well, It gives me the opportunity to purge a lot of stuff. Something I have been putting off doing for a while.

• Like 2

Not having internet service at work.. therefore unable to do any work..  and nothing to keep entertained (yes I have my phone) but is a lot easier and more fun to browse in a bigger screen! 

• Like 1

There are some out there who cannot stay technologically advanced or even on par with most of the world. I am compassionate towards that, but when a couple people receive very good help and don’t take the next step to realize how effecitve the help can be or don’t have the mental capacity to understand, it starts to feel old, especially when they continue to push their agendas,

likely out of embarrassment because they clearly haven’t grasped the situation, rather, go on board with others who are also flailing at what they are trying to accomplish. 

I lost internet, TV and home phone service for 4 days.  Thank goodness they are all working again.  😂  

A close call with a color blind cyclist. They apparently can't see stop signs and red lights.

Then try not to text and drive. No but seriously red and green are amongst the most common difficulties for the colour-blind. At least all came out okay.

9 minutes ago, Hukupp said:

Then try not to text and drive. No but seriously red and green are amongst the most common difficulties for the colour-blind. At least all came out okay.

1klhm5.jpg

I got my husband a set of Bluetooth speakers for his b-day, which he loves. While shopping, I saw a Bluetooth headset, and finally decided to treat myself to it. 

It arrived by mail today. He picks up the mail.

You see where this is going?

He's so tickled with them, I don't have the heart to tell him I didn't order them for him.

Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ugh...I have been a verified member here since 2009. I took the time to create some new pics to conform with the leolist requirement of having pics uploaded with their name on a sign. I did so but made a crucial mistake  (minor mistake) and put .ch instead of .cc so the pics were declined. 

Normally this would not irk me but computer issues (webcam) and lighting issues made this a time consuming chore.

I am hoping that someone from leolist will consider my trackids record as they have affiliations to this site.

If not I guess I will be back to the tedious drawing board tomorrow.

I may not be well received for this post however I am not a fan of the new format. Navigation was a pleasure before; now it's a chore. Sorry but the whole old dog new tricks adage is a myth! Will muddle through but ,as not be as active as in times gone by!

• Like 4

Just a month ago I brought a lady friend to a cottage for a long weekend. We enjoyed some boating, the hot tub, hikes...now with this week's weather I realize it's time to prepare for (I can't even say it! Haha.)

As they say, "Well, there's always next year."

Well I don't know if it rises to the level of "things that suck...." more like can people really be this stupid and ignorant and not in a good way LOL

Anyhow doing some long range planning and looking at hotels to stay at.  Reading the reviews on one hotel's site (btw the hotel is located by Pearson International Airport) and one reviewer said hotel OK except for the sound of airplanes taking off and landing. WTF!!! if you don't want to hear airplanes don't stay near an airport.  It would be like going to a fish and chips restaurant and complain it doesn't serve Big Macs.

Guess there is review culture mentality even outside this lifestyle...that's what sucks

RG

Well this one relayed to me by my cat on Friday when he had to have a cone put on his neck after getting a preventive flea treatment.  As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.  The good news, his miserable attitude gone today after the cone removed, now he's purring and snoring on the back of his...'er my recliner  

RG aka Nabob's Dad

20181012_153113.jpg

• Like 1

Trying to grow a beard and it's coming in (sort of) but not even two weeks.  And from what I've read you need to give it a full three months to try.  So from that perspective actually good news, I think I have a shot at a good beard.

But it's coming in grey hair, just grey hair...I feel so old (I know, don't say it, I am old 😂) I don't know what to do, shave it and be clean shaven or buy (cringe) some beard colourer to cover up the grey.

This beard idea is turning into more work than staying clean shaven

What to do, What to do

RG