Things that suck, and not in a good way.

This t-shirt!  Went to a Blue Jays game two years ago and seen kids wearing this. Not teens, kids! 

I seriously wanted to scream at the parents to expose their pure stupidity and lack of judgement.

il_570xN.812267383_54ku.jpg

1 hour ago, roamingguy said:

Trying to grow a beard and it's coming in (sort of) but not even two weeks.  And from what I've read you need to give it a full three months to try.  So from that perspective actually good news, I think I have a shot at a good beard.

But it's coming in grey hair, just grey hair...I feel so old (I know, don't say it, I am old 😂) I don't know what to do, shave it and be clean shaven or buy (cringe) some beard colourer to cover up the grey.

This beard idea is turning into more work than staying clean shaven

What to do, What to do

RG

Embrace the grey. Don't colour it. It's you and probably looks damn sexy. Ask some women friends for their honest opinion.

Youth has it's advantages. So does age.

I'm over 50 and have a full head of shoulder length hair. There is a bit of white starting to come in at the temples and my beard and moustache are getting the brunt of it. It shows wisdom and experience. The ladies love that shit.

• Like 5

Maybe it's just me but isn't it ignorant of a person to not clean out the lint trap after they finishing using the dryer.  Sign clearly posted in the laundry room "Clean Out Lint Trap After You Are Done"  The person who uses the dryer before me never cleans out the lint trap.  

Just ignorant in my opinion...people should clean up after themselves

RG

On Friday had to go to see the doctor (nothing serious, routine stuff) Doctor took a look at my  "beard"🙄 such as it was and asked how long I've been growing it.  Told him, and told him I'm letting it go till end of January, that will give it three full months.  He said "I hate to break the news but those patchy spots will always remain patchy no matter how long you give it"  So I've been mulling over all weekend, and today out will come  ✂️✂️✂️and beard/moustache gone.  I already took the doctor's advice and took a picture of me with the beard for posterity LOL

I suppose I could shape it into a goatee with soul patch but...well YUK

A rambling about nothing

But I had hopes for a beard and that's what sucks 😢

Actually on the scale of things not really LOL

RG

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, roamingguy said:

On Friday had to go to see the doctor (nothing serious, routine stuff) Doctor took a look at my  "beard"🙄 such as it was and asked how long I've been growing it.  Told him, and told him I'm letting it go till end of January, that will give it three full months.  He said "I hate to break the news but those patchy spots will always remain patchy no matter how long you give it"  So I've been mulling over all weekend, and today out will come  ✂️✂️✂️and beard/moustache gone.  I already took the doctor's advice and took a picture of me with the beard for posterity LOL

I suppose I could shape it into a goatee with soul patch but...well YUK

A rambling about nothing

But I had hopes for a beard and that's what sucks 😢

Actually on the scale of things not really LOL

RG

You can always work yourself around those patchy spots with a cool goatee. It's actually quite easy to maintain and much more comfortable than a full beard.

I rock one of those with a different problem as my moustache is brown and my chin hair is completely white.

Too late, the lawn mower, scissors and razor came out, I'm barefaced bald again

Besides...…….😂

Actually I knew from the very beginning it was a long shot, I tried and well f*ck:classic_sad:  🙂

A barefaced rambling

RG

2mdsah.jpg

2 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

Too late, the lawn mower, scissors and razor came out, I'm barefaced bald again

Besides...…….😂

Actually I knew from the very beginning it was a long shot, I tried and well f*ck:classic_sad:  🙂

A barefaced rambling

RG

Unless you got a babyface, it normally take a week or two to grow a decent goatee.

Something to keep in mind the next time you'll consider keeping some facial hair.

Take care.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:20 AM, roamingguy said:

Maybe it's just me but isn't it ignorant of a person to not clean out the lint trap after they finishing using the dryer.  Sign clearly posted in the laundry room "Clean Out Lint Trap After You Are Done"  The person who uses the dryer before me never cleans out the lint trap.  

Just ignorant in my opinion...people should clean up after themselves

RG

I'm sorry RG, but what planet do you live on?  You expect people to be responsible for themselves!?  :classic_laugh:  (But I totally agree.)

• Like 1

Getting my pocahontas hair in my coat zipper .. 

Getting my raiponce hair in the seat belt in the car..

Getting my hair stuck in my fuckfriend's armpit when I sleep..

Getting my glasses stuck in my hair..

When a client touch my hair with his hands full of oil..

Cleaning my shower drain for an obvious reason..

Going to the air stylist and ask to cut 2cm to realize that she cut 15cm..

Mental preparation to dry my hair , finally drying my hair and they look fc%?ing awesome to realize that it is raining outside..

The moment when you are in the shower and you realize you have no more conditioner but you have 26 full bottles of shampoo..

I go blind when it is windy..

Spitting on my hair when I brush my teeth ..

Trying to eat or drink something in my car with the windows down..

Almost dying from my hair strangling me in the middle of the night..

Not being able to hide it was from you when someone find a hair in his food..

I could go on and on and on ............. I still love my long hair 😜 ... Girls are girls ...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alisonxox said:

Getting my pocahontas hair in my coat zipper .. 

Getting my raiponce hair in the seat belt in the car..

Getting my hair stuck in my fuckfriend's armpit when I sleep..

Getting my glasses stuck in my hair..

When a client touch my hair with his hands full of oil..

Cleaning my shower drain for an obvious reason..

Going to the air stylist and ask to cut 2cm to realize that she cut 15cm..

Mental preparation to dry my hair , finally drying my hair and they look fc%?ing awesome to realize that it is raining outside..

The moment when you are in the shower and you realize you have no more conditioner but you have 26 full bottles of shampoo..

I go blind when it is windy..

Spitting on my hair when I brush my teeth ..

Trying to eat or drink something in my car with the windows down..

Almost dying from my hair strangling me in the middle of the night..

Not being able to hide it was from you when someone find a hair in his food..

I could go on and on and on ............. I still love my long hair 😜 ... Girls are girls ...

Could be worse, be like me and bald 😂

A rambling from a bald headed (and now face bare too) guy

RG 🙂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Alisonxox said:

I know. Some of us guys are girls too. Specifically because of our long, luxurious flow. I feel your pain.

• Like 1

Anything related to the Kardashians(including Jenner and West).

I miss the old days when talent was the key to success.

4 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Anything related to the Kardashians(including Jenner and West).

I miss the old days when talent was the key to success.

I don't know all of their names and I don't even feel bad about it 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alisonxox said:

I don't know all of their names and I don't even feel bad about it 😉

Let's put it this way. Ozzy Osbourne's nose hairs accomplished more than all of them ever did and ever will.

The only way they could somehow redeem themselves would be to volunteer to the first manned mission to the sun. But again, I'm not sure it would still cover the smell.

Walked to the pharmacy today, not just because I needed to get low dose aspirin but also because walking is good exercise.  But f*ck me it was cold out, not just the temperature (-1) but the wind too

To boot, Christmas music playing in the pharmacy...at least wait till Dec 1st

A rambling

RG

Things that suck....Alzheimer's

Visited a family member today, she's at Stage 7 Alzheimers (there is no Stage 8 )

IMO this disease worse than cancer, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy

RG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/15/2018 at 12:23 PM, roamingguy said:

Things that suck....Alzheimer's

Visited a family member today, she's at Stage 7 Alzheimers (there is no Stage 8 )

IMO this disease worse than cancer, I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy

RG

I truly sympathize.. 

It is incredibly hard to love someone that doesn’t remember who you are .. 

It hurts .. 

I would wish you that your love one get better but he won’t and you already know it .. So the best I can wish you is to find the strength to go through it ... 

Kisses 

Ali 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Waking up to hear already Christmas music on the radio.  FFS it's not even Dec 1st.  And it's not like an occasional Christmas song it's about a ratio of three Christmas songs to two regular songs. Guess later today I'll have to find another station to listen to till January

Frankly IMO inundated with this much Christmas music becomes annoying noise, even worse than staticky radio noise

A rambling by the Grinch LOL

aka RG

• Like 2

Decided to treat myself to a Timmies this morning.  Went out, ordered a extra large dark roast black

No dark roast in yet. 😲 

So got a extra large regular coffee black

I like dark roast coffees sooooo much better

RG

David Suzuki.

I'm sorry for those who like him. But like Al Gore , it's the kind of hypocrite who damages the reputation of all environmentalists with every words coming out of his mouth. This is the man who in the 80's predicted all forests and living trees would be gone by early 2k and became a multi millionnaire with his BS. He will travel across the country to sell his message if you pay him enough, give him the rock star treatments and screen the Q&A to make sure he won't get embarrassing questions! He own several million dollar houses and has the carbon footprint of a small town. 

He will ask you to live in a solar powered log cabin, but won't abandon his lavish lifestyle funded by taxpayers!

You don't need to believe me, just do a Google search and find how he becomes a national embarrassment when he travels abroad.